URL / Website: N/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Walzem
Activities: Ts, Ne/SE, hj, sm, cbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'2-4" slim with smooth skin, MM's b-c in size very soft, she has a decent backside as well. She was definitely in her 30's possibly 40's but she could pull off late 20's to those who have a hard time telling age in Asians.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ll take that !!
sounds like bullshit to me!!!
No way that you banged the legendary Thai Gina for a $60 tip. She has to be about 45 now. Told me she was 42 back in 2021... looks way younger.
No way that you banged the legendary Thai Gina for a $60 tip. She has to be about 45 now. Told me she was 42 back in 2021... looks way younger. Originally Posted by Rangerrick74
That is hobby code speak, $ represents 100, so add 60 to that and you get 160 for a tip.

SF
Ohh , was about to go over there and say , “ he got this and paid 60 ?? Why can’t I pay that “….
That is hobby code speak, $ represents 100, so add 60 to that and you get 160 for a tip.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Ohhhhh heck... I see that now.
Review got denied, I guess I didn't provide vital info, what info they didn't say. But I hope this helps someone. Went back a couple days ago got a Latina by the name of Kayleigh I think that was not so great I'll post most likely in a day or two.
I stopped going to the 7 as it just kind of got bland. Serena was plenty hot and a lot of fun but she has been AWOL for quite a while now. Gina is wonderful but she isn't there for long stretches of time...
You have to put provider name for credit
I saw a girl who knows Serena and she informed me that it sounded like Serena might not be coming back to SA again.
I saw a girl who knows Serena and she informed me that it sounded like Serena might not be coming back to SA again. Originally Posted by Time Flies
Uhh that's disappointing. She was my ATF. Haven't found someone as awesome as her