Fort Worth spa

Anyone know of a good massage place in Fort Worth
Bigfoot massage
Waterfalls or Body Sensation If you want all activities. Lots of AMO will do HJ though.
Lots of new Chinese places springing up lately -- two on Camp Bowie east of 30, one on Alta Mere south of 30, plus the ones that have been there for a while. I'll bet most offer a decent massage. If they follow the Chinese/subAMP business model, L1 is probably a available, DATY maybe, and anything else is unlikely. Pick one, go, and report back.
Ft. Worth is a big place, what part of town you looking for
If we rate a spa as a one-star, two-star or three-star experience, are there any in Fort Worth that would merit a second or third star on a regular basis?

My perception is that Chinese girls are satisfied with sessions that would lead to one-star evaluations.
  • Wyld
  • 05-30-2019, 05:18 PM
I have had several three star experiences at a place on Cherry Lane, but I have been seeing the same woman there for a couple years.

My new go to five star place is in the sticks west of town though.
What is the name of this five star place?
Wyld, is it the place by parton's pizza? If so, its gone, the pizza joint took it over. NO, no pizza and happy endings, just pizza.
  • Wyld
  • 05-31-2019, 12:14 PM
No my new favorite is in a town about 30 miles Northwest of Ft Worth. I worry about it sticking out, but they seem to be doing a good business in legit massage from the number of women I have seen there.
If you are near the NE part, there are some places in Hurst that will rock your world. Also don't forget Bombshell Betty and Red Table ladies.
  • Wyld
  • 05-31-2019, 12:33 PM
Yes the NE area has some interesting places.
Lots of new Chinese places springing up lately -- two on Camp Bowie east of 30, one on Alta Mere south of 30, plus the ones that have been there for a while. I'll bet most offer a decent massage. If they follow the Chinese/subAMP business model, L1 is probably a available, DATY maybe, and anything else is unlikely. Pick one, go, and report back. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

The one on Alta Mere is called Sunrise Massage.

Every time I pass by this place, the parking area in front of the door is full. given some of the times I drive by, I don't think the volume can be explained by the adjacent businesses. (I pass by Wellness and Relax Excel in Hurst, which have pretty good reputations, several times a week and typically see only one car outside.)

Conclusion: The spa is doing something right, Question: What? Prettier girls, better service than competing Chinese places?

Any information?
I pass by Wellness and Relax Excel in Hurst, which have pretty good reputations, Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
You can't go wrong with either of those.
I was there last week. Standard jack shack activities. Nothing special although one guy reported as being offered and thats what drove me to visit. Kind of a let down.