Name: Sasha
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 469-571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://21-therapy.business.site/?ut...edium=referral
Activities: Incredible table shower, full Nuru on table, light massage, BBBJ, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Decent looking middle aged Korean with a pretty face, amazing set of natural D cup breasts, some of the smoothest skin I’ve ever touched, not much of an ass, and fairly in shape.
Recommendation: Yes
donation?
Surprising?! Not to get picky, but if you've read a review or two, or maybe 10, you had an inkling of what was in store, and I think you got it. She's a gem! Dallas needs top-quality ladies like Sasha.
  • BMW4U
  • 07-26-2023, 03:14 PM
Sasha gave me a surprise too. Smfh.
Sasha gave me a surprise too. Smfh. Originally Posted by BMW4U
Surprising?! Not to get picky, but if you've read a review or two, or maybe 10, you had an inkling of what was in store, and I think you got it. She's a gem! Dallas needs top-quality ladies like Sasha. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Agreed. Shasha is a champ and she likes the DATY the best.
The I love you moans as you dine on her pussy is very encouraging to keep going and make her cum.
The I love you moans as you dine on her pussy is very encouraging to keep going and make her cum. Originally Posted by Oilman2017

She knows how to sell it
She knows how to sell it Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
,,,and that's why we buy it!!! LOL
She knows how to sell it Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
She does, the audible encouragement turns you on to finish faster. She was amazing and hot as Fuck.