The Keapernic of female soccer

Retards do retarded stupid shit, get arrested and have to wear ankle bracelets -- the 'retard' would be YOU! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No retards post stupid shit that makes no sense like you do. That is why you can't come back with anything else but stupid shit, you know you have gotten your ass handed to you, so you just continue to repeat yourself, just like a true retard who has no life.

No retards post stupid shit that makes no sense like you do. That is why you can't come back with anything else but stupid shit, you know you have gotten your ass handed to you, so you just continue to repeat yourself, just like a true retard who has no life.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Retards do retarded stupid shit, get arrested and have to wear ankle bracelets -- the 'retard' would be YOU!
Retards do retarded stupid shit, get arrested and have to wear ankle bracelets -- the 'retard' would be YOU!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's why I'm not wearing an ankle bracelet retard. You have nothing else to come back with. Clear sign of a defeated retard right here!
That's why I'm not wearing an ankle bracelet retard. You have nothing else to come back with. Clear sign of a defeated retard right here! Originally Posted by Little Monster