User ID:: Mzluvly
Phone: Ask her
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=170190
City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Address: Outcall to me in GP
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, CFS (YMMV), K9, MISH, more BBBJ &BLS, COF
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, mid back (I think, it was in a ponytail)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average, pics are less acurate than I’d prefer, but still, not bad looking. Tall (for me, I’m short), thin.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her while I was in Houston (her old home town), and she let me video her BBBJ, DT, NQNS, and it was fucking awesome. Called her back 2 hrs later for another round. Glad she’s now in my home town.
Boys you need to understand there are 10xs nerve endings around your booty hole then the tip of your dick. So stroke that shit and get her down there sucking your balls and licking your ass and you’ll feel a sensation you’ve never had..
Suave- Im confused, have you seen any of her reviews say TUMA?!? I haven’t seen anywhere that she does that tbh, so Ive never expected it. You mentioned she was as advertised, but you are hatin’ lol... did she not make you nut or what’s going on? Where’s the hate coming from, just curious..... and what’s the difference between deep mouth and deep throat?!? Id much rather have her Stroke me and lick my balls. Why you trying to stroke your own shit and have her lick your nuts?!? ��