Address: DFW
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1 give or take. C-D MM's, slim with a small ass
Recommendation: Yes
Good review,
Nice hastag, sometimes principles are ment to be amended, my gym price at LA fitness went up 20$ this year, at least I can still pump and dump for 50$ less than the competition
Thanks Scotty, I prefer a smaller ass, less fat to get to the honey hole
Lol #nopromo. I am sure someone will be along and threaten me.
Nice review sir
Nice review
well this has turned into a promoter post with all these promo bumps. kindly fk off
  • Elrod
  • 10-18-2023, 08:52 AM
well this has turned into a promoter post with all these promo bumps. kindly fk off Originally Posted by Scotty8950
You do not like comments on your reviews or encouragement to write More? Rude
I obviously don't mind it from humans but when its the subhuman promo bump squad, NO. ill chalk you up to being one of them . #nopromo #boycot
wow your encounters are embarrassing obvious promo shill; adding you to ignored list #nimrod
wow your encounters are embarrassing obvious promo shill; adding you to ignored list #nimrod Originally Posted by Scotty8950
Angry bruh. You dummies do not understand that if they close up shop and leave you screw it up for everyone and then your #boycott is #permanent comprende #snotty?
Man I've got the whole loser squad here. making the ignoring ez . Ok? sounds like you've got a lot more to lose than me if they did close #deliverydriver
Angry bruh. You dummies do not understand that if they close up shop and leave you screw it up for everyone and then your #boycott is #permanent comprende #snotty? Originally Posted by FleetDriver
What in the world are you talking about dude? OP wrote a review about Amber and gave her a yes. That HELPS studios.

He is annoyed at all the promoters bumping his review with worthless posts (e.g. "nice review", etc.).......and he is 100% correct. So why would the studios close up shop for OP making an observation about the promoters' incessant thread bumps?