Agencies Rank

Rank based on booker, ladies, skill, rate. (With pimp factor) From past 1 month. Visited 2-3 girls per place.
1. Luna Palace
2. Green Light
3. Asian Star/Hot Dream Select
4. KFestival

Sunflower, Blossom- didn’t visit
1. BK
2. LP
3. GL
4. SF
5. KF
6. AS
Please don’t feed into this. This thread and valued poster has almost 0 credibility and 1 Studio visit this year.. Let’s see this post from somebody that’s been 10 to 20 times or more. He posted the same thing in the Amp section as well.
Neither one of you have seen Momo at KFest? Should be higher on her alone I think.
Neither one of you have seen Momo at KFest? Should be higher on her alone I think. Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
This is a bogus thread, meant to create chaos and pit people against each other for their allegiance to a certain studio. Momo has great reviews
1.As
2.Bl
3.Kf
1. AS 2. KF 3. GL 4. SF 5. BK Oh, wait, LP is the NEW number 1, move everyone else down a spot.
Only 1. Lunapalace ranks now lol

Used to be:
2. GL (we all know why)
3. AS (best accurate pics)
4. BK (every now and then a hot girl shows up)
5. SF ( only eve)

Used to be:
2. GL (we all know why)
5. SF ( only eve) Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Brutal for KF
Luna Palace? Nickname for a studio?
Rank based on booker, ladies, skill, rate. (With pimp factor) From past 1 month. Visited 2-3 girls per place.
1. Luna Palace
2. Green Light
3. Asian Star/Hot Dream Select
4. KFestival

Sunflower, Blossom- didn’t visit Originally Posted by AsianP
Funny thread, fake Asian. You "rank" according to lady I talk with. No understand Pedro? It mean you Stink.

Got some questions, Coward.

Why you pretend to be Asian?
Why you hold Spa ladies hostage?
Why you lie pretend to be Lawyer?
Why you harrass studio and spa?

We seen you, you a fat fuckin Mexican. If I see you, you gettin a beat down. You best be hiding Mothafukka

Used to be:
2. GL (we all know why)
5. SF ( only eve) Originally Posted by aJohnDough
This is a great breakdown tbh
Luna Palace? Nickname for a studio? Originally Posted by Mandingo_
New Studio Biz...Opened recently.

https://www.lunapalace.net/welcome
Yoo! Selena how are you!! Is that really her??
I saw Selena (not recently). She was less stellar but lots of potential (so she maybe better this time. Usually providers from Canada are good).

Thank you all for input and shutting pimps down… pimps sure tried on both rank posts.

Keep honest rank coming. There is no right or wrong… it is your honest opinion without personal $ benefit (like pimps/promoters).

But your opinion will get you plus points by members and your favorite agencies. You will also make low rank agencies realize need improvement (and burn pimps).