Lovelyn is Lovely?

Guys - This is going to piss a lot of people off, but if Lovely is this Lovelyn, she is coming to Dallas with some baggage. Two of Lovelyn's co-workers have spilled that at least two Dallas studios had tried to bring Lovely and other stars to Dallas (in an attempt to justify the recent price increases.) One of the studios retracted their offer after considering Lovely's recent health scares. One didn't. Seems to me that one of the studios don't really care about their customer's wellbeing. I've always wanted to visit Lovely, but I think I'll pass this time.
1 post in almost 4 years... and this is the first
1 post in almost 4 years... and this is the first Originally Posted by ihump@amps
...and your point is?
Mongers, please don’t message her. She is sick of all the bullshit that’s been coming out of Dallas. Do her a favor and let her be happy where she is without having to hear all this crap.
They dont care about their customers health issues. I once saw Jolie and she said she told the booker she had covid and the booker said she can still work if she wants.
They dont care about their customers health issues. I once saw Jolie and she said she told the booker she had covid and the booker said she can still work if she wants. Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Lol what do you expect? Studio going to pressure for to work to pay the bill. Hilarious if you think it’s different at AMPs 😂
...and your point is? Originally Posted by reddynable
His point is that it sounds like you have a vendetta against Lovely. With you being a member for 4 years and it being your first post ever, do you really think it's an unreasonable thing to assume?
They dont care about their customers health issues. I once saw Jolie and she said she told the booker she had covid and the booker said she can still work if she wants. Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
That’s why there was a hole in a mask on the counter. Super safe
...and your point is? Originally Posted by reddynable
Without Premium Access, you couldn't read the Private Msg. The main take-away from his post was
Nothing more & nothing less.
Sure made sense to me immediately.