Studios not responding?

Is there any reason any of the studios are not responding right now? Are they not accepting new clients at the time? I've reached out to GL, Kfest, and LP but have not gotten a single response. Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
They’ll respond just give it time
You're on the do not see list. Lol
You're on the do not see list. Lol Originally Posted by ntxguy
Not far off on that one. Maybe he is blacklisted. I understand that list may grow here in about 10 days.
Not far off on that one. Maybe he is blacklisted. I understand that list may grow here in about 10 days. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Lol studios going to blacklist people who have not visited them in certain number of days now???
You're on the do not see list. Lol Originally Posted by ntxguy
Lol. I'm not sure why I'd be blacklisted if I've never visited them �� I still haven't heard back yet.
With everything going on, they're probably not accepting new clients.
If I were running this type of business.. with the AMP busts happening, yeah I would be super careful for the time being.
These days it could be for any number of reasons. With everything that has gone on in the past two weeks (busts, weirdos on the boards, etc) they might have just put a freeze on anyone they don't know. There are hobbyists that for whatever start alot of shit/harrasement....I'm sure they do it at the studios as well. When that happens it makes it difficult for everyone else. If they keep doing it the girls are gonna leave and go to a different city
These days it could be for any number of reasons. With everything that has gone on in the past two weeks (busts, weirdos on the boards, etc) they might have just put a freeze on anyone they don't know. There are hobbyists that for whatever start alot of shit/harrasement....I'm sure they do it at the studios as well. When that happens it makes it difficult for everyone else. If they keep doing it the girls are gonna leave and go to a different city Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
Irina and Lohan have bounced (removed from the site). Momo checked out last week without warning (normally the studios post the departure dates so us holdout horndogs can get it in).Legendary Cherry DD cancelled her visit in favor of N.Y. With everything going on and a a possible decrease in traffic it’s no surprise some of these girls are hauling ass for greened pastures. Hell I don’t think Irina was here for wven a week,
Irina and Lohan have bounced (removed from the site). Momo checked out last week without warning (normally the studios post the departure dates so us holdout horndogs can get it in).Legendary Cherry DD cancelled her visit in favor of N.Y. With everything going on and a a possible decrease in traffic it’s no surprise some of these girls are hauling ass for greened pastures. Hell I don’t think Irina was here for wven a week, Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Are we going to the beginnings of post pandemic??
These days it could be for any number of reasons. With everything that has gone on in the past two weeks (busts, weirdos on the boards, etc) they might have just put a freeze on anyone they don't know. There are hobbyists that for whatever start alot of shit/harrasement....I'm sure they do it at the studios as well. When that happens it makes it difficult for everyone else. If they keep doing it the girls are gonna leave and go to a different city Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
In my opinion, I don’t think these girls will leave this city cause when it comes to this hobby , this city is doing the best business.
And if we stop hobbling for only 2 days then we will put them out of business.
So party on you nasty mongers cause there is a lot of P*$$¥ to do.