Nastiest Sloppiest PSE

Hello fellow comrades, of the current lineups available in the studios as of right now - who is the naughtiest, nastiest, freakiest lady at this time? I’m ready to arrange a once in a lifetime experience and would love to know who tops your list in this department?!?

Thanks in advance!
Nobody
Evelyn @ LP. One of the wildest experiences I’ve had. No review because so many of the activities just happened as we went along. YMMV.
Evelyn @ LP. One of the wildest experiences I’ve had. No review because so many of the activities just happened as we went along. YMMV. Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
How accurate are those photos? And how old would you say she is?

She looks incredibly hot but I don't see any reviews posted yet.
No this is not a promotion. I just saw someone said they had not seen a review. Here's a link.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944088

I have not taken the plunge because I work M-F during her hours (10-3). She would be one I would try if the stars aligned.

GT
No this is not a promotion. I just saw someone said they had not seen a review. Here's a link.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2944088

I have not taken the plunge because I work M-F during her hours (10-3). She would be one I would try if the stars aligned.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
lol, I had replied to that thread. It's weird because that thread didn't come up when I tried using the search engine with her name as the query.
lol, I had replied to that thread. It's weird because that thread didn't come up when I tried using the search engine with her name as the query. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Search engine is fooked.
lol, I had replied to that thread. It's weird because that thread didn't come up when I tried using the search engine with her name as the query. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Agree with GT...it is more of a historical research tool.

Results are about 5 months ago. Anything more recent won't show up. The Evelyn review was from 10/6/23, so "Search" won't find her until February of 2024.
This pics are not her. She’s petite, all naturals with dirty blonde hair. I picked her up multiple times. It was a great session. Her voice indicates age, but her stamina doesn’t.
Hello fellow comrades, of the current lineups available in the studios as of right now - who is the naughtiest, nastiest, freakiest lady at this time? I’m ready to arrange a once in a lifetime experience and would love to know who tops your list in this department?!?

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by Jaredlang6
Nabi, Evelyn are the only (personally unconfirmed), that provide trips to Greece. So I would assume that would need to be included in your fantasy.

Nabi has been reported to upcharge MSOG. Possible BBFS (YMMV)

Evelyn is a M-F 10-3 gal. Upcharge BBFS. (YMMV)

Nabi/Orange appear to be a doubles pair. (Unconfirmed encounter)
https://www.sunflowergirls.net/ob

Some of the best reviews have come from Doubles Encounters. Prices is normally around double fee plus 100 or so, around $700 I would guess. (Not an actual quote). Maybe try them.

My 3 cents.

GT