Girl Next Door

Just curious, I was looking around at profiles. Didnt really seem what I thought was the stereotypical "Girl next door". Who do you guys think fit this look?
Just curious, I was looking around at profiles. Didnt really seem what I thought was the stereotypical "Girl next door". Who do you guys think fit this look? Originally Posted by gpedude
depends what part of Dallas you live in ....an irving trailer park?, turtle creek? frisco soccer mom? mesquite truck stop lot lizard???? we are diverse here
Racheal Minx might be the lady you're looking for, OP.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352361

Also check out Tayla Smith, Kaitlyn Dior, Alluring Stacy, Christina Watkins, Jane Smith, and BrandyBreeze94.
Thank you white hippy . yes sweety I'm available to meet and can take care of you.
Posted by whitehippy -Racheal Minx might be the lady you're looking for, OP.

+1. Definitely the GND look.
Racheal Minx might be the lady you're looking for, OP.

Also check out Tayla Smith, Kaitlyn Dior, Alluring Stacy, Christina Watkins, Jane Smith, and BrandyBreeze94. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Much to my chagrin, I have never lived next door to a woman as pretty as those listed above . That said, I agree on Rachealminx.
I live in Fort Worth. The girls next door over here are why it's called Cowtown.
I live in Fort Worth. The girls next door over here are why it's called Cowtown. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
You won ECCIE tonight...that's hilarious !
Have you tried going next door??
I've always thought Dallas Bella fit that description. Here's a shot I took of her in April

Here's one I took a few years ago, everytime I've looked at it I think about a high school yearbook portrait:

Have you tried going next door?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
that's funny!
I have always wondered if I am the girl next door type? I'm not sure. I looked at those pics above and I don't look like any of them. What are the criterias for "girl next door" type? My next door neighbors are in their 60s-70s. I think I am the youngest home owner in my neighborhood.
Samantha, you are much more of "the sexy bitch next door" type lol For me, GND is someone cute, pretty even. But not a beauty. More of a Flag Line girl than a cheerleader.
I have always wondered if I am the girl next door type? I'm not sure. I looked at those pics above and I don't look like any of them. What are the criterias for "girl next door" type? My next door neighbors are in their 60s-70s. I think I am the youngest home owner in my neighborhood. Originally Posted by samantha thom

"Girl Next Door" is like GFE and PSE -- everybody has a different opinion as to the definition. Hugh Hefner referred to the Playboy Playmate as the girl next door, but, while he may have lived next door to women like that, most of us would probably characterize them as the girls we wished lived next door.

To me, a GND is a girl attractive enough to picque my interest, but not so beautiful as to be intimidating enough to scare me off. Samantha, I'm pretty sure you're overqualified.
We the girl next door to me is a fat ugly bitch with a really bad attitude.

(Well actually she is about 6 houses down, but still...)