Pre-booking

What is the right amount of time to pre-book? I am pretty new to this and want to make my appointment too early but also want to make sure I get to see the lady i want

I am looking at this week at having some Fun! anybody have any girls they would suggest? I like curvy not skinny ladies who like big men and no I not talking penis size lol
2 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes.

just kidding, there is no right answer.

some providers do well with prebooking and some can only plan the next 3 hours... Or less
Like MonkMonk Said all woman are different, I can take pre-booking up to 6 months.
-Safire Sweet
I require a 48 hour notice ore more for all bookings. I don't do same day appointments so prebooking with me is essential and the only option. I wouldn't make plans for a date that's 6 months away, no one really knows what they'll be doing six months from now. Anything can happen and that is too far out for me.
I prefer 24 hour notice up to a week in advance.

I am extremely curvy in all the right places.

Perfect MILF

5''4
130 lbs
38C - 26 - 36

<----------------- CURVY & available ~

Same day availability on Thurs & Fridays with P411.
*24hrs notice for all else.
Fort Worth or Dallas location for your convenience!

We would have lots of fun!
i echo monkmonk - it all depends on the woman.
i've made appts 90 mins in advance of the appt and made appts 3-4 weeks in advance [mostly let them know at 4 wks and confirm plans 2 wks out w/ a reconfirm the week of].

hope you meet someone and have a deliteful time!!!
I really don't like pre-booking its always so many questions about services and requestiing more pics and then it never follows through (for me anyway) sometimes I wonder what it is I'm doin to make so many clients change their mind before the time to meet I always have better luck for a few hrs in advance anything more always turnout as no shows....what can I do to improve that?
I prefer 24-48 Hours...However I will pre-book up to two weeks out. We should play sometime.
I prefer to book a day or two in advance.. I have even booked up to 2 months in advance. Short notice is usually not good for me. I am also nice and curvy 5'3, 145lbs, 36D-30-38
I can book within 24 hours, as long as your info checks out & refs respond in a timely manner.

And as far out as 3 months but preferably within 30 days.

Curvy and natural 34DD-24-34, 5" 6'", 140-145lbs.

i am pre booking right now - its what i do before i book - that term is funny to me

ironically enough, ill be in dallas in 2 weeks and am prebooking with several of you in this thread...
I know that per booking is a must in my book.
Pre-booking at least 24hrs or longer is always my preference! It gives me the chance to exchange emails and get to know the gentleman just like I would in the real world! By the time of our date, would we have already established some sort of a relationship!
I like prebooking up to 24 hours myself.. especially for early a.m. appointments... i love when someone uses p4.. with the appointment request feature... and then go from there...

It is sometimes hard to get the ladies to respond on same day.. unless the ones you have as references are always in chat... so that you can pm them.. if not.. you take a chance of not being able to be verified.. on the day that you can play.

Always be selective.. and if you like CURVY.. you will LOVE ME!!!

Amber Rain