GOOD BYE

Dear Friends:
As some of you know, I've been facing some problems for the past two years or so, and being in this board helped a lot to make this time bearable ...

This week, I faced a new personal/family challenge that has me down, without any desire at all ...
My current emotional condition, does not let me even enjoy the hobby ... Its time to fight for the things I believe in ...

I have decided to go into a standby mode indefinitely, hoping that things get resolved or better ...
I've really loved some of you ... thanks for the friendship ... for the fellowship and for the fun ...

I hope I leave good memories in you all's hearts and that I can be remembered in a good way ...

I will be coming from time to time to chat or just to touch base and catch up ...

Meanwhile please receive a warm hug and a kiss to all of you

HardWired
Later bud...it will get better!
we'll miss u!! sucks that we never got to meet.... hopefully ill see ya if you come out of retirement and i hope things get better.. good luck hun!
  • Surge
  • 09-28-2011, 03:08 PM
good luck mi amigo...I will keep everything warm for you...

Get better and see you soon!

Surge
Hope things get better for you/your family my friend!

Love Always!
I'm sad to see you go, but I hope you will find some peace, love and happiness.

Phoenix Dawn
I hope everything works out for you hunny! I will miss you!!
My best wishes
xoxoxoxo

Sexy Blonde
We most definitely had some awesome times together, and will miss you much.. But dont worry babe , it will get better in time, trust me- I for one would know!! Luv ya- I.F
I hope things get better keep your head up baby!!! I have nothing but wounderful memories of you!! XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo
Thank You Hardwired for saving my ass that day. It will never be forgotten.. I wish you the best and will miss you always.

Babylee
awww....i will miss you.hope everything in ur life will work out for you.
Take it easy sweetie. It will get better in time. Muah!
Good luck dude. It was really good sharing info and experiences together. I wish the best for you and if there is ever anything I can do for you don't hesitate to give me a shout.

BP
Go in Peace, my friend.

SAS
Hope everything works out for you I'm sure it will...
Good luck!
Xoxo
V