Making an appointment

I am pretty new to this an wanted to knowwhen setting an appointment how do you get your question answered without feeling like your bugging the lady? I am not a veteran who knows the ropes and need to know certain things to make me feel comfortable
Ask them when u meet them. Dont ask too many questions. Just the main ones.
or make sure you get all the screening/approval process completed with little reason for her to be worried or concerned. make her feel safe and comfortable.

then you could talk about things you like to do or have done during some of your previous encounters. or put it in your p411 profile [if you have an acct there] and ask her to read that and get back to you if there's anything that makes her uncomfortable or is something she doesnt like.

many moons and many encounters ago, i made the mistake of asking women over the phone [granted, these were Adult News and Entertainmen women back pre-aspd days] "so, tell me what kinds of things you did in your last session."

it's a wonder they didnt slap me in the face over the phone.

in most but not all cases, being respectful and considerate will earn you positive points in their book.

good luck in your quests for delites!
First read their website (not just look at pics) and most cases it will tell you something your needing to know. Second, check the reviews...not always full proof but can give you an idea.

In most cases after you are screened some gals do not mind if you ask questions, just avoid the dumb questions or too many. That can just make someone nervous.
Wait a minute ...... there is other stuff on websites besides photos? What will they thinck of next?
Read their website, read their reviews, and pm guys that have seen them if you are comfortable. I never really answer explicit questions especially from someone I haven't
screened.

Good Luck babe!!

Xoxox
AD
Wait a minute ...... there is other stuff on websites besides photos? What will they thinck of next? Originally Posted by pyramider
Hopefully A lot more video!
  • fawn
  • 10-04-2011, 08:00 PM
First read their website (not just look at pics) and most cases it will tell you something your needing to know. Second, check the reviews...not always full proof but can give you an idea.

In most cases after you are screened some gals do not mind if you ask questions, just avoid the dumb questions or too many. That can just make someone nervous. Originally Posted by Alecia

I have to agree with you baby girl, once a I have screened a gentleman, then I don't mind answering most of his questions..
Also, a tip for the newbie:

If you schedule an hour, stay an hour. If you schedule 90 minutes, that is not an invitation to stay for three hours. I'm just saying. Maybe I should start my own thread about abusing time and why Grandfathering can suck my taint, but I digress...

To answer your question, you should research the lady you want to see, as much as possible. Chances are, whatever question you have, can probably be answered through research.
Though I agree four the moist part, sometimes omissions occur.

This question still lingers, as long as I prey,
if I were the sun and you were the sand can you tell me the tree you would become?

Meant as a compliment,
subject to interpretation.
Attached Images File Type: jpg dtree2.JPG (101.1 KB, 151 views)
I could understand this being a problem, especially if you have some interests that are deal-makers or breakers for you. It would seem like a pain to get screened first and then have her answer questions, and if her answer's no then you move on to the next one. And then the process starts all over again.

But if you start your emails with your screening information, and written the way you would say it if you met her in person, I'd say you'd have the answer to your questions withing two emails.