Hobbyists: What are some extra sweet things us girls can do for a incall/outcall?

I'm talking about some things that we providers can do to make your visit very memorable and pleasurable. This is mostly for the GFE party, but the PSE could take note too.

Other than having a washed, cleaned cooter, a rubber, and a bed of some sort, I find that it would be nice to....

-Have some light snacks like cheese n crackers and veggies.
-Have an assortment or lubes, toys, etc.
-Shower Together
-Play light romantic music
-Light a candle
-Play cards afterwards or whatever
-Give a massage or pedi
-Dress in cute cute cute lingerie!!!

What are some things that you would like to see during a session? Customer service pkays a great deal in thos industry. Lol
I like to have a drink or two during a session and I'll usually bring a bottle of something with me but I appreciate when a provider has glasses, ice, mixers, etc.
I also appreciate when a provider has clean wash cloths, towels and toiletries (soap, deodorant) for men.
This is a simple, but sometimes overlooked ammenity - a hanger or two to hang your clothes on.
Everything on your list is also good
there was a provider that bathed me after our session. very nice.
A squeaky clean, totally secure incall in a safe neighborhood. Plenty of clean towels or washcloths etc.
Something to hang the clothes on, or a chair. And AlluringExotic, more than one rubber!
I'm an expert at painting toenails...
Handcuffs, whips, nipple clamps.......and a monkey.

Seriously. When a lady visit me EVERYTHING consumable is individually wrapped and sealed. Wine comes in small bottle as well as liquor (Lick her?). Treats and sweets too. Gives a level of comfort to know stuff hasn't been tampered with and it's all hers. So when a lady does that for me I trully appreciate it.
I don't know anything particular to add but I do (really) appreciate the spirit of the thread. Oh, to have more ladies looking for the little things. TCB and attention to the small details bring tips, not necessarily good performance.

Like Herc, a small drink and snack would be nice. Most gentlemen are usually not up to a picnic afterwards but a quick drink is always a pleasant surprise.
I'm talking about some things that we providers can do to make your visit very memorable and pleasurable. This is mostly for the GFE party, but the PSE could take note too.

Other than having a washed, cleaned cooter, a rubber, and a bed of some sort, I find that it would be nice to....

-Have some light snacks like cheese n crackers and veggies.
-Have an assortment or lubes, toys, etc.
-Shower Together
-Play light romantic music
-Light a candle
-Play cards afterwards or whatever
-Give a massage or pedi
-Dress in cute cute cute lingerie!!!

What are some things that you would like to see during a session? Customer service pkays a great deal in thos industry. Lol Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
I think your List is Great. Check out the song on my Sig. Line.
I think what I look for most is your Passion to be in my arms.
Your Sexy Aura, kiss, and body language. I have never went to a Session that your list was completed. If I wanted some kind of snack, i had to bring it, If i wanted a drink, i had to bring it. Only 2 times, i seen any candles lit, and since i like to watch a lady play with her toys, i ask if she has any. Her responce is always: I only have 1 toy and i don't have it with me. NEVER any music playing. (There was a TV on once, which i would have gladly preferred the Music) A Pedi? are you serious? NO Provider ever offered me 1 of those. I love to be PAMPERED but, it hasn't happened yet. I even have a detailed BIO on P411 of said list. It's nice to talk about these things but, if ya'll ladies are NOT serious about what we like, why bother? You can even do a SEARCH of all AD's and REVIEWS, and there are NONE that advertise these words: I HAVE A ROMANTIC INCALL. If you find any, let me know.
Having condoms, keeping appointments, and being on time.. The biggest reason why I use AMP more than providers is because they are quick and convenient. If I have a 12 hour work day, I don't want to waiste 4 hours with a provider running late or not having an incall setup, ect..
I love entertaining at my local incalls because it's so much easier to have literally anything a guy needs. When flying and cabbing it from the airport to a hotel, getting such things is a bit of an obstacle. Can't bring liquids on the plane, so I normally like to stay in a suite with a full kitchen and a store nearby...at the very least room service that is 24 hours. So many hotels including the high end ones, advertise several bars that don't even open until 5! WTF!

I normally don't drink until evening time, but like to have wine, water, and fruit for my guests. I have found this is much easier to secure when driving vs. flying. Don't use lube and only provide one size condom. I also make this known upfront!

I always bring extra wash cloths because I don't bother housekeeping during my stay except for new sheets..also carry 2 extra sets of those just in case lol. I think guys expect the little extras especially when it comes to women who command a premium.

I have actually had guys complain about having to pay to park because the hotel I chose only had valet. WOW...excuse me! Next time I will just use a Holiday Inn lmao! Of course I have no problem deducting the valet from the rate, but it's a bit tacky to whine about it lol.
I would like just for one time a lady I see to have some sock puppets
of a navy officer and a factory girl. So we can act out that final scene
from an officer and a gentleman.
Safe and discreet location
Clean and neat inside
No smoke smell
No pets
A real bed (not just a mattress on the floor)
Some furnishings (don't really care much about the style but dislike a barren room)
Small accomodations are nice, but I personally wouldn't want a lady to go out of her way to get extra stuff. Sodas, juice, or water would be enough. I do feel a bit out of breath and dry throated after one of my more energetic sessions, so those things would be nice. They don't have to be anything special, just something that you would drink yourself and you have enough to share.

I don't care if you see more than a couple guys before me, but please don't let me see the remnants of it. If there are no new/clean face towels I already know I'm anywhere from guy #3 to infinity. Not particularly the greatest of feelings to know this.

If you're so insistent on using your own, please start buying the better brand of condoms. Just about all versions of Trojans are like an old '83 Datsun truck. Back in '83 they were cool, but since then so many better models have been made. Dallas metro has NO LESS THAN 4 separate condom stores. I know because I have physically walked into and purchased something out of all 4. The better brands don't particularly cost more than the outdated Trojans series. At worst, they're a buck or two more per 12 pack, if that. Whenever a Trojan is pulled out during a session, it instantly becomes a buzzkill. I always bring my own, but some ladies are real anal about using theirs (no pun intended). If you're going to be that way, go with quality.

Thanks for asking!

- man soap (Ivory, Lever 2000, Irish Spring)
- someplace to put clothes (hook or chair)
- fan
- clean towels and washclothes, and a place to put them when done
- a shower that doesn't take an engineering degree to figure out
Full bar. And a girl who knows how to use it.