Thursday thoughts....

I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.

-Marilyn Monroe
I have always been such the fan of the white button down!!! ❤️ Beautiful!
Well I enjoy women. I like my odds with you 😎
I have always been such the fan of the white button down!!! ❤️ Beautiful! Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
The you should take the picture 😊 oh and we need to do lunch and thanks gorgeous!
Well I enjoy women. I like my odds with you 😎 Originally Posted by Baconman
We know you do stud lol!

I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.

-Marilyn Monroe Originally Posted by Rochelle77
It is arousing to know a woman is aware of what she is and and that she takes delight in it. A truly elegant lady!
Very beautiful.. what’s the best way to make a date with you Rochelle.. I’m in Jonesboro and I work a lot so there has to be planning on my end.. thanks
You're always so sweet with your words!
Very beautiful.. what’s the best way to make a date with you Rochelle.. I’m in Jonesboro and I work a lot so there has to be planning on my end.. thanks Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Thank you love...you've got mail😉
Hey there beautiful! There is at least one more Jonesboro guy here who would like some mail from you! *raises hand*
The you should take the picture 😊 oh and we need to do lunch and thanks gorgeous! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
Don’t tempt me with a good time! I’ll come take pics of you any day ❤️
Don’t tempt me with a good time! I’ll come take pics of you any day ❤️ Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Haha you're a mess! But please allow me to take pics of you, I'd love to!!!
Haha you're a mess! But please allow me to take pics of you, I'd love to!!! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
I do drive the Hot Mess Express so…. Lolol.
And bet! All my pics are with a selfie stick or tripod so that would be an absolute treat ❤️