Austin Meet & Greet Happy Hour Wednesday, May 23

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites are out and lots of RSVPs.

Many new faces planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes 5 p.m. Monday.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
I will be there!
(staff edit; removed info-please send privately; ztonk)
(vouching for him CK)
Is it too late to attend..?
Is it too late to attend..? Originally Posted by Melanie Summers
PM or email CK
This one is safe. No one will be checking License Plate Tags at this get together. Be carefull out there. Know who you are meeting.
This one is safe. No one will be checking License Plate Tags at this get together. Be carefull out there. Know who you are meeting. Originally Posted by whimpers

R u sure?? I mean can you absolutely guarantee that no one will be looking a Tags???

This statement needs to go in the SHMB hall of fame as quite possibly one of the most ignorant statements posted.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thanks CK , another fun time !
I had a good time as well and met some more interesting folks. Thanks!
I had a good time as well and met some more interesting folks. Thanks! Originally Posted by Nia Love
You definitely brightened up the room with your presence.

It was definitely a nice gathering.
oh my I had a blast yep the afterparty w the stripperz then grams until 2am w the girls and Cowboys yum! *see ya in SATX IN JUNE THANKS CK :-)
Glad to give back to the community. A great group last night that overflowed the meeting space. And, yes to those who asked, we have some very private space opportunities ahead.

For those with an interest in meeting and greeting:

Next Austin event will be in mid-July.

Next SA events are Lunch (June 5) and HH (June 19)

Please see my signature regarding rules and invites.

(Per the usual, thanks to eccie for allowing us to natter on about events, which are not sponsored by eccie or any other review board who generously permit us to use their bandwidth for communications only.)
  • ztonk
  • 05-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks CK for hosting the event. Quite a variety of ladies and gentlemen!

A reminder not to out someone else's attendance at the event until they have posted in the thread.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Had a blast seeing everyone and going to the 2 after parties
Thanks ck it was fun, but I think my license plate tags were compromised. Jk lol