Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, see ROS.
Session Length: .5
Fee: $150
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Who knows. She didn't honor the appointment.
Recommendation: No
No doubt this will be removed from the review forum, since the session didn't happen. But Amber didn't arrive in Austin until 5/28, so it doesn't surprise me that you couldn't find her here on 5/27.

And is it such a surprise that traveling girls are on a tight schedule? Traveling is expensive, and there's only one way for a traveling girl to cover her expenses. When I saw her on Monday I asked if she was getting very many calls for appointments. She said yes. I took that as a good sign - it meant business in Austin is good enough that she might decide to come back.

And BTW - this was Amber's first time ever in Austin. Do you really expect her to give detailed driving directions? GPS has two meanings in the Hobby.
  • navox
  • 05-30-2012, 07:46 AM
Yes, you are right. The date was 5/28. I must have mistyped that and didn't notice.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with a tight schedule. I am only pointing out that you can't expect people to show up exactly on time when you don't give out good directions (or any directions at all for that matter). And then on top of that, expect to cut the clients session down to 5 or 10 minutes because they were 8 minutes late for their appointment.

As for GPS, google maps is not very accurate on the hotel she was staying in. It took a while to finally figure out where she was given that google wasn't very helpful.

All I expect is to be able to locate the place she is staying and meet up with her in enough time to get my entire appointment.

It is up to the mods as to whether they pull this review. I am only trying to warn people about the experience I had. Hopefully no one else has a similar experience.
I don't think the review will be "pulled," just relocated because it isn't really a review - the session never took place. My understanding of the rules of the review forum is that a session actually has to take place in order for a review to be posted here. If for any reason a session doesn't take place, the proper place to reveal that (and the reasons for it) is in Coed. Of course, that's for the mods to deal with as they wish. They're the interpreters of the forum rules. At least in the Coed forum a provider is allowed to comment on posts, and tell her side of the story. Not so in the review forum. Just trying to be helpful.
Moved to Coed as the session never took place.

Spacemtn
Thank u.. but we have squashed the misunderstanding... thru texts... he understands where i was coming from.. and i do understand where he's coming from.... just a simple misundrstanding thru text messages....\

we are ok now... and he will see me next time i come to austin... no doubt in his head..

he read wrong.. and so did i...

we are ok now...

he is asking for review to be removed.. as a no recommendation..

i will take care of him next time i'm in austin... and he will. have total memory loss from this incident.

looking forward to it....

feel free to chime in navox....lol
Just a quick note that I have seen Amber many times at her location in Dallas and she has always gone above and beyond and I have never had a problem with her schedule. In fact, she has accomadated my crazy schedule more than once. I'm certain she will make this misunderstanding up to you on her next visit and undoubtedly you will be 'forced to forget' it ever happened...her BBBJ skills are that good!
Just a quick note that I have seen Amber many times at her location in Dallas and she has always gone above and beyond and I have never had a problem with her schedule. In fact, she has accomadated my crazy schedule more than once. I'm certain she will make this misunderstanding up to you on her next visit and undoubtedly you will be 'forced to forget' it ever happened...her BBBJ skills are that good! Originally Posted by iso40dds

Her ability to keep you happy at her Dallas incall has absolutely no bearing on the quality of her service (lack of service it aprears here) of her TCB in regards to traveling to other cities. Noor does your opinion of her BBBJ skills. Unless you are pimping for her I guess....

We have enough of the pussywhipped WKs here in Austin and really do not need visiting ones sir....
  • navox
  • 05-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Like amber stated, we have worked out the misunderstanding and I will be seeing her the next time she is in town. I am still trying to get the review removed. Hopefully that will happen soon.

If not, please do not let this reflect poorly on her. And keep in mind that texting is not such a great form of communication
Posts of any kind are never removed and dozens of people have already read and would not schedule with her.

It defeats the whole purpose of the board if that were to be allowed.

It turns a process of reporting accurate information into a playing field where you can post something negative, negotiate with the lady terms for removal and then remove it...

That surely would not be fair.

They will no doubt LOCK the thread as she and you have both had your say
Kind of....interesting...she says, "we are ok now" so many times.

Thank u.. but we have squashed the misunderstanding... thru texts... he understands where i was coming from.. and i do understand where he's coming from.... just a simple misundrstanding thru text messages....\

we are ok now... and he will see me next time i come to austin... no doubt in his head..

he read wrong.. and so did i...

we are ok now...

he is asking for review to be removed.. as a no recommendation..

i will take care of him next time i'm in austin... and he will. have total memory loss from this incident.

looking forward to it....

feel free to chime in navox....lol Originally Posted by Amber Rain
And keep in mind that texting is not such a great form of communication Originally Posted by navox
Why not?

It is rather instant and direct from one person to another.

personally I prefer to talk to someone.
Kind of....interesting...she says, "we are ok now" so many times. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
and then directs him to chime in....
Wonder why it couldn't have been straightened out before hitting the boards days later ?
In my opinion, both parties overreacted to what is essentially an EXTREMELY minor situation.

That they have been able to resolve their differences in a mature way, shows very well on both of them. We all make mistakes, and things don't always go exactly the way we would like. How we handle those incidents is most important.

For all those standing around trying to pour a little gas on the fire, reading more into what is said and taking jabs at the involved parties... really, it's not a nice thing to do. We should be happy when things like this end in such a pleasant way. It takes a very strange personality (again, imo) to keep digging for more drama.

All the best,
Gina