HARD on Christmas Eve?

So I was talking to an OBGCF....(oldie but goodie client friend) Old as in known them not age.

And We were talking about me being in a town on Christmas Eve and me leaving at noon how I would work until check out then drive home.

And he said it will be hard for people to get away on that day because of NO WORK..

I Said....
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????
That is the one day you can get away easy smeasy.
She will be hoping you are out getting the perfect gift and finally getting it right this year.

SO what do yall think?
Easier to sneak away on Early Christmas Eve
Or harder to SNeak Away?

(NOT CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT a lot of families have pre Christmas on that evening_)
She won't be happy when the guy returns worn out, with that glazed look in his eye and no gift or a crap gift in his hand.

I guess you're right, she'll never suspect a thing.
As with all questions like this, the answer is "it depends", If you have family around, you are going to be under pressure to keep any trips short. Also more than likely, one of your relatives is going to want to tag along. Talk about cramping your style. Now if there are no relatives or can escape for 3 hours or so without raising suspicion, I think it would be easier. Then again, if you are a 9-5 clock puncher and work on Christmas Eve, I'm sure you can bolt the office early and find some fun before going home.
Christmas time is the easiest for me, because I always come up with the best gifts for her, but I come up with them while at my computer at work and order them from online and have them shipped to the office. I do this sometimes 2 months in advance. That way I can have at least 2-3 Saturday "Shopping days" out by myself and stay gone as long as I need. That was the excuse for my last 3 visits to providers, and it worked like a charm.
I feel it would be easier...Christmas shopping is a long ordeal...from waiting in lines to check out to finding the perfect/requested gift.

Now overnights would totally be out of the question , hehehe.
Christmas time is the easiest for me, because I always come up with the best gifts for her, but I come up with them while at my computer at work and order them from online and have them shipped to the office. I do this sometimes 2 months in advance. That way I can have at least 2-3 Saturday "Shopping days" out by myself and stay gone as long as I need. That was the excuse for my last 3 visits to providers, and it worked like a charm. Originally Posted by 007Mike
Great strategy...can't wait till Christmas next year to use it myself.