strange question

I'm not interested in having sex, just interested in sucking tits... how would I go about this? I don't trust these girls and most women I see is on backpage offering cheap specials.

How would I go aobu oral and so forth without the actual sex?

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Fem...ly-20/24604975

I don't use my personal phone, don't text do is okay to email?

I'm a boob guy, can't lie
PM the girls in your area. I think just about all would certainly do as you are asking. The eccie ladies get lots of different request and 99% of the time, I have always gotten just what I asked for. That is why they are called Providers, to provide what the client is looking for.
Merry Christmas
use a prepaid phone or can I use google voice?

since no sex is involved
I'm not interested in having sex, just interested in sucking tits... how would I go about this? I don't trust these girls and most women I see is on backpage offering cheap specials.

How would I go aobu oral and so forth without the actual sex?

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/Fem...ly-20/24604975

I don't use my personal phone, don't text do is okay to email?

I'm a boob guy, can't lie Originally Posted by bankai
simple....... JUST DON'T HAVE SEX..... easy huh, not like they are going to force you. but there is no discount just to suck tits.
simple....... JUST DON'T HAVE SEX..... easy huh, not like they are going to force you. but there is no discount just to suck tits. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I was going to say the exact same thing. Let it be known on the phone or when you first pop in that this is the only thing you are interested in. I'm sure some ladies vajajay and tonsils might appreciate this
Just tell them straight up, either on phone, email or PM that you are not interested in sex, just sucking on tits. I am pretty sure most, if not all ladies will be more than happy to do this for you since it doesn't involve them giving up the poon.
And if they are on their period......your easy money. No vaginal play needed.
Aunt Flo and booby licking ...
Providers are not unaccustomed to receiving special requests. We aim to please. Besides, most gals enjoy that kind of attention. I know I do...LOL
I deal with taint ... ijs.