Upset modtard poll for the ladies!

Safe to say the last wny modtard poll didnt produce a replacement for gman.Of those in the running, imo, Celso would have been the best choice but clearly he was way to busy posting cartoons and cute oriental girls to devote the time required. Thought we might try it again with a feminine flair, I am thinking BBG, Kayla,and Amber should be in the running, your thoughts?
Safe to say the last wny modtard poll didnt produce a replacement for gman.Of those in the running, imo, Celso would have been the best choice but clearly he was way to busy posting cartoons and cute oriental girls to devote the time required. Thought we might try it again with a feminine flair, I am thinking BBG, Kayla,and Amber should be in the running, your thoughts? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
: argue:
I def do not have time for all that mod shit..
And im thinking amber will get in a mood and just start banning all the ladies..
So BBG might be the best for the job lol
I am leaning in her direction too Kayla, thks for your response!
Celso would have been the best choice.... Originally Posted by lickidyclit
As you stated....I'm far too busy posting cartoons, gifs and cute oriental girls to devote the time required to be MODtard!!!....
Fuck no.
Looks like all the smart girls are saying "no"... and ol mary is the exception that proves the rule....
Looks like all the smart girls are saying "no"... and ol mary is the exception that proves the rule.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well 2 down one to go, BBG we are waiting dear!
Well 2 down one to go, BBG we are waiting dear! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I have high hopes that BBG is WAY to smart to accept the position....
I'd like to thinck that she is happily getting face fucked and just too busy to respond.
Lick, not ganna happen sorry to say.

Maybe my BFF Placy can and he/she can give golden dildo awards to the best behaved. What do ya think?

Lick, not ganna happen sorry to say.

Maybe my BFF Placy can and he/she can give golden dildo awards to the best behaved. What do ya think?

Originally Posted by ElleW
Idk Elle, Pm didn't fare too well in the last poll, how about you , bet you would make an adorable modtard
I'm confused we already have a lady mod.
Idk Elle, Pm didn't fare too well in the last poll, how about you , bet you would make an adorable modtard Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Im already a modette for another site, no modtards there because the mods there are not tards, ya know.

Cant do both, I just cant run the land of unicorns, fairies and sex And troll nation. Im good but not that good.
. Im good but not that good. Originally Posted by ElleW
If you were good, as you claim, why would we want you for a modtard? Jus askin
If you were good, as you claim, why would we want you for a modtard? Jus askin Originally Posted by Alchemist2u
It was just a joke. LOL