URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/221915
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Uptown Dallas
Activities: Light massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fit with curves, MM tits, pretty attractive but looks significantly older than she looks in her pics (pics- early 20s, reality- late 20s/early 30s)
Recommendation: No
Damn, I'm freaking sorry for your experience. That is a bizarre turn. But it is helpful having it on here for the observant to read. Sure makes me hesitant to try anything on RR.

You should write more reviews. I enjoyed reading it and your writing style is definitely above average for most reviews on here (no offense intended to anyone out there)
I love Hispanic women but hispanic providers are simply not worth it. They provide mediocre service for exorbitant rates.
Damn, I'm freaking sorry for your experience. That is a bizarre turn. But it is helpful having it on here for the observant to read. Sure makes me hesitant to try anything on RR.

You should write more reviews. I enjoyed reading it and your writing style is definitely above average for most reviews on here (no offense intended to anyone out there) Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Thanks!
Date: May 2021
Name: Jessie
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 4693563810
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/221915
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Uptown Dallas
Activities: Light massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fit with curves, MM tits, pretty attractive but looks significantly older than she looks in her pics (pics- early 20s, reality- late 20s/early 30s)
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by PeteyPablo15
Sorry to hear this. It sounds almost identical to an experience I had with Megan on rubratings. https://dallas.rubratings.com/225425

I still need to do my review. The whole overpriced, minimal service, upgrade for topless, fake Nuru session is beyond disappointing. RR is such a hit and miss these days.
Sorry to hear that, but not totally surprised, I am sucker for a good curvy voluptuous Latinas, but, they always come with a caveat, you try 5, you get one good service out of 5. The reason and response I usually got from them, that, they were paid by so and so regulars to them without making any fuss. So, I guess, we hobbyist paying premium price for mediocre service and they don't improvise as long as they get paid by someone.
I love latinas too and usually have trouble finding good providers. I thought maybe we don't click. I went with the SB direction and met a bunch of latinas that I enjoy my time with. They are truly passionate (and sometime crazy). Always use a burner phone.
Sadly, my experience with the Latinas has, for the most part, been the same. (There once was a Columbiana gal named Katy who was another story, still pricey, but more the exception than the rule.)

I would give an enthusiastic +1 for what PeteyPablo15 said.