Why do all libs take it up the ass??

I bet they all do ATM as well.

In case you dumb fucks don't get it, this post makes as much sense as TexasTornado's thread. This is a fucking hooker board and this is the type of shit you post. Are you fucktards trying to take up the slack since Sup is banned. Jesus fucking Christ.
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2011, 03:43 PM

In case you dumb fucks don't get it, this post makes as much sense as TexasTornado's thread. This is a fucking hooker board and this is the type of shit you post. Are you fucktards trying to take up the slack since Sup is banned. Jesus fucking Christ. Originally Posted by Budman
And Texastornado's post made as much sense as Whirlaway's "why do liberals hate patriotic symbols" thread.

But i'm guessing you don't want your dressing down to refer to those fucktards.
It can apply to all extremely stupid threads. IMO 99% of the political threads fall into this category.

In case you dumb fucks don't get it, this post makes as much sense as TexasTornado's thread. This is a fucking hooker board and this is the type of shit you post. Are you fucktards trying to take up the slack since Sup is banned. Jesus fucking Christ. Originally Posted by Budman
The Sandbox is for non-hobby threads. So asking you if you have ever sucked a bigger dick than mine is OK.

Have you?