!VI! Pimp Update (If not interested DON'T READ)

So I've learned how to access federal court docket records and so on. It's relatively easy and almost free.

In the case of the pimp who outed !VI! and eevee here is where his trial stands:

As speculated earlier none of the trafficking allegations !VI! made led to charges. So those who feel she was trying to frame him should be relieved to hear that.

The pimp is simply charged with receiving 3 pistols that had been shipped and transported in interstate commerce. The crime is that he did this "while under indictment" i.e. on parole.

It appears he was detained without bail because he was deemed a flight risk (he had already broken parole), a risk to obstruct justice (ditto), and charged with a felony involving a firearm, and a threat to the safety of the community.

In late August there was a competency hearing. The related exhibits are under seal, but the result didn't seem to impact further prosecution.

He was to go to trial in early November, but this has been delayed until mid-February due to some motions filed by the pimp himself.

His motions will be heard in late November, and if they have no effect the trial will be in mid-February.

He filed 3 motions via handwritten letters to the court, images of which can be downloaded as court records.

In one he makes a (frankly confused) argument that he wasn't informed that his parole was still in effect, and that being denied the right to obtain a firearm was a violation of his 2nd, 6th, and 14th Amendment rights. Based on this he asks for a dismissal.

In another he requests a dismissal hearing. He (again confusingly) claims he is being prosecuted under a law he couldn't have known existed, and is being prosecuted because he is Black.

In one he alleges "selective prosecution" and that his court appointed attorney is refusing to press that objection. Based on that he requests he be allowed to represent himself "pro se" with his appointed attorney standing by for possible consultation.
Sounds like borderline stalking...

Edit: by the OP. Let sleeping dogs lie.
If the DA says he's not a pimp,he's not a pimp
Sounds like you need to join a stalker support group.
Who else are you "looking" up records on?
This is a story that was widely reported on in Texas media, and the topic of much conversation on this board. Federal court records are public records because the justice system in a democracy practices transparency.

At this point this thread has 384 views and 4 complaints. So I'm obviously not the only one curious to see how this will turn out.
I'd be willing to bet that most of the views are to see the kind of person that is dedicating their time to their situation.
You do see the irony in your post right?

I suggest we keep this on topic rather than going meta.
Subject being you have learned how to look thru federal records for eccie members?
Meta

A hyper-glorified term for Neurotic.

Only jackasses use the word Meta.

#lazy nomenclature #over thought #neurotic #passive #dork #jackass Originally Posted by UrbanDictionary
Seriously, tho, sean... any pretense of you simply having a casual interest in this thing was lost a couple posts ago. Now, it's just getting kind of crazy lol!

lmfao.jpg
536 views so far. As per the subject line, if you're not interested in this, then don't bother reading this thread. Apparently hundreds of ECCIE members are indeed interested.
Everyone is interested in a good train wreck. By the way-- putting the disclaimer on your subject line is about as effective as the disclaimer ladies put on their BP ads.
p.s. From the Oxford dictionary

Meta

ADJECTIVE

US
(of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.
‘the enterprise is inherently ‘meta’, since it doesn't review movies, for example, it reviews the reviewers who review movies’
p.s. From the Oxford dictionary

Meta

ADJECTIVE

US
(of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.
‘the enterprise is inherently ‘meta’, since it doesn't review movies, for example, it reviews the reviewers who review movies’ Originally Posted by sean rider
If that's all you got .... give it a rest. Fancy word search , along with copy , cut , and paste , do little to further the legitimacy of your point. I still read crap on here I wish I hadn't , soooooooo , no props to you , and your unusual obsession with researching information not many care about any longer.
So I've learned how to access federal court docket records and so on. It's relatively easy and almost free.

In the case of the pimp who outed !VI! and eevee here is where his trial stands:

As speculated earlier none of the trafficking allegations !VI! made led to charges. So those who feel she was trying to frame him should be relieved to hear that.

The pimp is simply charged with receiving 3 pistols that had been shipped and transported in interstate commerce. The crime is that he did this "while under indictment" i.e. on parole.

It appears he was detained without bail because he was deemed a flight risk (he had already broken parole), a risk to obstruct justice (ditto), and charged with a felony involving a firearm, and a threat to the safety of the community.

In late August there was a competency hearing. The related exhibits are under seal, but the result didn't seem to impact further prosecution.

He was to go to trial in early November, but this has been delayed until mid-February due to some motions filed by the pimp himself.

His motions will be heard in late November, and if they have no effect the trial will be in mid-February.

He filed 3 motions via handwritten letters to the court, images of which can be downloaded as court records.

In one he makes a (frankly confused) argument that he wasn't informed that his parole was still in effect, and that being denied the right to obtain a firearm was a violation of his 2nd, 6th, and 14th Amendment rights. Based on this he asks for a dismissal.

In another he requests a dismissal hearing. He (again confusingly) claims he is being prosecuted under a law he couldn't have known existed, and is being prosecuted because he is Black.

In one he alleges "selective prosecution" and that his court appointed attorney is refusing to press that objection. Based on that he requests he be allowed to represent himself "pro se" with his appointed attorney standing by for possible consultation. Originally Posted by sean rider
looking more and more like I was correct about her framing his costume wearing ass.....if they hadn't decided that she was crazy....they'd charge her and put her in jail