Hands Or No Hands. On your knees or lying down.

• grean
  • 06-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Ladies,

2 questions:

Do you prefer to go down on your knees or have the guy lay on the bed? Something else?

Do you use your hands to stroke the cock or massage the balls while sucking or do you go hands free?
Ladies,

2 questions:

Do you prefer to go down on your knees or have the guy lay on the bed? Something else?

Do you use your hands to stroke the cock or massage the balls while sucking or do you go hands free? Originally Posted by grean
I know the question is for the ladies, but ain't nothing like seeing a woman just straight no hands suck your cock with her mouth only, till you fill her mouth with your kids. That shit is hot as fuck.
While I agree no hands is hot... You've got to pay attention to the balls too..
I like to suck cock in just about any position...

Sometimes if the guy is quite tall it's harder to get a good sucking while on my knees...

I've found one of the most comfortable positions to give head is where the guy is sitting down in a chair or on a couch...but I always need to be put a towel down because my mouth gets super wet during a bj

I like to alternate between hand and mouth... Sometimes use both at the same time..

I also like to suck with no hands on the shaft but one hand fondling the boys.. Even stopping to suck and lick the boys

Now I need a cock to suck...

Sometimes if the guy is quite tall it's harder to get a good sucking while on my knees...

I've found one of the most comfortable positions to give head is where the guy is sitting down in a chair or on a couch...but I always need to be put a towel down because my mouth gets super wet during a bj

I like to alternate between hand and mouth... Sometimes use both at the same time..

I also like to suck with no hands on the shaft but one hand fondling the boys.. Even stopping to suck and lick the boys

Now I need a cock to suck... Originally Posted by Analeese
Damn!
While I agree no hands is hot... You've got to pay attention to the balls too.. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
True lol
Damn! Originally Posted by ElBombero
Plus 1 lol Oh my Damn haha
I like to be on my knees . . . usually my guy will just put the pillow down so my knees don't get any blacker than what they are.

Also, I rarely use my hands unless I'm tickling the taint and fondling the balls.
  • BLM69
  • 06-17-2017, 02:21 AM
Yeah BUT, Who can DT a cock? 3-5 inches in your mouth is not DT ladies
Yeah BUT, Who can DT a cock? 3-5 inches in your mouth is not DT ladies Originally Posted by BLM69
It is with some of us.
Yeah BUT, Who can DT a cock? 3-5 inches in your mouth is not DT ladies Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao Aww!! BLM you hurt your boy feelings, I only have 3 inches lol, but I still like to believe she is deep throating me. Hahahha
It's DT if all you have is 3-5 inches lol
It's DT if all you have is 3-5 inches lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Wow that's cold well I guess I never got my dick suck, according to Ana I been getting DT all this time. Lmao thanks Ana

Now I need a cock to suck... Originally Posted by Analeese

Id like some of that please
Wow that's cold well I guess I never got my dick suck, according to Ana I been getting DT all this time. Lmao thanks Ana Originally Posted by suiram77
Lol.. Wasn't meant to be a shot at any guys package size..