Pierced Nipples and Clits

What is everyone's thoughts on pierced nipples and clits. Personally, I don't care for them as I feel like they are in the way. I don't like the feel of metal pins or rings when I have my tongue and mouth on nipples or clits. Having said that, I have seen several providers with the piercings and I manage to work through the problem, lol.
They are only in the way if you perceive them to be. With respect for the fact that those are choices someone made in terms of how they want to adorn their body, they are just that.. pieces of metal. Personally, I maneuver my tongue with extra focus and gentleness when playing with someone who has nipple or genital piercings.
They are only in the way if you perceive them to be. With respect for the fact that those are choices someone made in terms of how they want to adorn their body, they are just that.. pieces of metal. Personally, I maneuver my tongue with extra focus and gentleness when playing with someone who has nipple or genital piercings. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Agreed! I love playing with other's body decorations!
Like the look but pierced clits are
not good for SS.
I like pierced nipples...a lot. I can't comment on the pierced clit because I haven't encountered one yet but I am accepting applications for a volunteer, lol.

I once encountered nipple jewelry that were more like large pendant earrings. They were mostly in the way and I didn't like the feel of them in my mouth.
Absolutely Hate them. Most time I eliminate providers with piercings and large/many tattoos, unless they have body, face, and skill that i crave. If that is the case, I asked them to remove piercings prior to appointment.
Pierced clit - I like, but not sure why.
Pierced nipples - nah. Just seems to get in the way.
I have a friend that had her nipples and clit pierced. At first, I was totally against the thought of ever doing this to my body. I'd never pierce my nips, I love them just the way they are. However, the more I think about her pierced clit, I find myself wanting one.
Haven't envied any pierced tits, but a clot or two. Yes. It did enhance or distract me in the last, but then again those thing are there for the ladies benefit.
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Pierced clit - I like, but not sure why.
Pierced nipples - nah. Just seems to get in the way. Originally Posted by ElBombero
I don't like any piercings anywhere where my mouth or cock will be at
My body rejected both my subdermal and bellybutton piercing. No metal for me!
Oh my...if you daty just so on the ladies with clit piercings they so much enjoy it, and I am into that big time.
Why? Women do not orgasm.
  • Starz
  • 07-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Nipples
Looks like some like them and some don't. I prefer no piercings but I can live with the clit piercings, especially if the lady likes it for daty.