Reference checks on guys we haven't seen in YEARS!!!

What in the living hell is wrong with some of you guys? In the past few weeks I have gotten men trying to use me as a reference and it had been 5 yrs, 27 months and just a few minutes ago, sorry Analeese, 17 months. Why would you do that? I will NOT vouch for anyone that I have not seen in a year. Period. It makes you look shady as fuck when you guys do this. Just don't. I won't even see anyone again if it's been more than a year without a recent reference. This also encompasses pre-screening. There is a statute of limitations on that as well. If you get prescreened and wait more than 4-6 months to see me, we get to start ALL over. I'm not sure what other ladies do, but this is getting on my last nerve. Rant over.
  • RAMP
  • 07-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Totally agree and this is why I will be the perpetual "newbie". Sucks getting older. More money to spend but less time and energy to keep up a reference list. Hell I feel guilty asking for a reference after a couple of months, much less a whole year.
Kendall, you sound very passionate about this subject. I'm not trying to start WWIII, but I'm curious why you feel that references have an expiration date. You can always qualify the reference by saying it has been a long time since you saw the guy.

Do you really think that someone that used to fuck prostitutes one day is going to decide to take up a career in law enforcement, especially in the vice squad?

People do change, but I think they are just as likely to go psycho a month later as 5 years later.

Now if it has been so long that you honestly don't remember them then I can understand.
I get your point, but I don't bother with the screening game, generally. after more than 100 reviews, it's kind of obvious ladies are seeing me, many ask to see me whom I have not asked. my list is still long, so I'm looking for reasons to trim the number. if reference failure helps to reduce the number, deal me in.
I get it, KFU,dont want to give a reference for someone that after a year of seeing have done some shady shiznit.

This is my problem...all.of my ref are over a year old, I refuse to get a p411 because I do not hobby enough.
Start charging for references.
K4U should embrace her taint ... and post taint photos.
I will still give references, regardless of date-- however, I WILL let the lady who is requesting it know that I haven't seen someone in ____ months (or years).
I never wanted to do reviews because I just feel it's private but reading Chungs I now see the value . I will try to increase . Lol
I will still give references, regardless of date-- however, I WILL let the lady who is requesting it know that I haven't seen someone in ____ months (or years). Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Ditto...me too
But how can a provider remember anything about someone she saw 5 years ago? "Well, I'm still alive, so I guess he didn't kill me."
K4U should embrace her taint ... and post taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hmmmm I love to embrace Kendall's taint

But how can a provider remember anything about someone she saw 5 years ago? "Well, I'm still alive, so I guess he didn't kill me." Originally Posted by biggestbubba
I actually had a lady say this to me! I passed on that reference.
But how can a provider remember anything about someone she saw 5 years ago? "Well, I'm still alive, so I guess he didn't kill me." Originally Posted by biggestbubba
You'd be amazed. I either have a good bit of memory about a gent, or none at all. It really all depends on the particular gentleman in question.

I had a reference request for a gent about a month ago. Now, I haven't seen this gent BCD in about 3 years.. and I haven't seen him at ALL in over a year (we met for lunch). However, I can still tell a lady a lot about his personality, his style, his appearance, etc.
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-10-2017, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Laura Lynn;1059718189]Hmmmm I love to embrace Kendall's taint

+1, Laura. I have also enjoyed sharing that embrace with you. Nice
So it's been 4 or 5 years since I've seen Kendall and while I think we both enjoyed ourselves, it's seems to me it'd be very rude of me to use her as a reference so many years later. Lord knows she didn't get paid nearly enough to lay down with me in the first place let alone vouch for me forever after meeting. That's on the guys taking advantage of the situation.

I've also had the experience the Chung is speaking of. Enough ladies know me that I've not been asked for a reference in years.