Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting the elusive female orgasm...

Despite Pyramider claiming that females don't orgasm, I thought I'd ask the ladies about their's... this comes up because discussing with some SB's I've had at least 3 tell me they've never had an orgasm with a man before... we are talking women that are in their mid 20's. WTF? is our younger generation just not pulling their load? I just find it hard to believe that a 26 year old never had an orgasm except by rubbing it out herself.

1. So when/ or what age did you ladies first have the Big "O" with a man?
2. What was the max number you've had in a night (not necessarily a session)?
1. 17

2. Can't remember.
My orgasms can be very deep and numerous if I have a cervical orgasm. Most women just orgasm with clitoral stimulation or g spot stimulation but when the head of a hard cock repeatedly pushes against my cervix from slow intense deep fucking, I have a cervical orgasm which is very very intense and will cause my body to have multiple quick orgasms like a orgasmic convulsion which can last a long log time. My entire body shakes. Many of the men I have seen have seen me have a cervical orgasm which lasted for 5 to 10 minutes. Tantra also teaches this type of orgasm. I am highly orgasmic when I am eaten or fucked. Especially when fucked)))

MY first was 18 with a man

I have no idea the number when I have clitoral, g spot and cervical orgasm together in a session. Impossible to count.
1.) 16
2.) 12
Women do not orgasm. Its IOP.
Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting the elusive female orgasm... Originally Posted by texassapper
Are you using any bait?

1. Most young men don't know what the heck they are doing but I lucked into one that rubbed my clit JUST RIGHT when I was 15. MIND TOTALLY BLOWN. Thus began my obsession with masturbation, lol, I had no idea what an orgasm was up until that point.

2. It's impossible to count how many orgasms I have during sex with a man that knows what he's doing, keeping count would be WAY to distracting.