about to cry.....

Is Madison May gone? Can't find anything on the site about her...
Any leads/info? BFE
I don't know but I want to bury my face into her ass every time I see her name.
Lets see, could not find her showcase or even as a member. Would guess she has disabled or guested her account? And her P411 account is disabled. Sounds like she is gone and no ones business any more when or if she may return. If she wants to see someone, I will guess she will contact them.

Otherwise, respect her privacy and move on to someone else.
fair enough... I was merely making sure I hadnt gone crazy as she was one of my ATF,...

Between her and Myra moving on, the hobby just got a little less awesome this year....
Hey, even the best o' the best will eventually hang 'em up. No fanfare...no Kobe Bryant-like final "I'm the Greatest" tour...no nothing. They just go. One of my faves...SexxySabrina...her account is gone, as well (sigh....I should have seen her at least One Final Time). Guess the best advice is see 'em, love 'em, appreciate 'em while you can....Sooner or Later knocks on the door for us all, ya know....
If she was an ATF, you should have contact info for her. If you cannot get a response, then there is your answer.

Sorry, don't mean to be bitchy about this but having had provider friends deal with stalkers, etc, I am a little sensitive and protective, if you will :-)

fair enough... I was merely making sure I hadnt gone crazy as she was one of my ATF,...

Between her and Myra moving on, the hobby just got a little less awesome this year.... Originally Posted by bfeguytx
No worries... I have contact info...
Just logged on today to see when she was coming home and poof...
Always wish the best for these gals!
A little birdie told me yes
I cri evry tiem
If she was an ATF, you should have contact info for her. If you cannot get a response, then there is your answer.

Sorry, don't mean to be bitchy about this but having had provider friends deal with stalkers, etc, I am a little sensitive and protective, if you will :-) Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Both of your posts are spot on. If the girl wants to be found, she'll let it be known. If she's moved on, be happy for her.
I cri evry tiem Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Now that was funny...
And when I finally completely do retire, move on....to be missed is a nice thought.

To be visited NOW while I am still around is an even better one.

I may well be the oldest provider around, you might not believe when I say some things I enjoy more now than ever, but it is true .

kindness and love, shared and given
+1^^^^
My Birthday is Friday.....eat your Wheaties! Hornier than ever.
a provider i met many moons ago in nyc had the best line i ever heard - she had "hung up her heels".
she was one of the best i've ever met.
thanks Beth wherever you are!!!