Best excuses for hobbiest with SO to get out

Help! Running out of excuses to get out. I'm not far from Texas Motor Speedway, so getting to the play grounds (galleria as example) requires at least a two hour departure from the crib. More if traffic is an issue.

Tired of usual excuses fo get out.
just tell her you need some boobies like mine lol
Join a gym and bring your workout clothes.
Do you play golf? In a bowling or darts or billiards league? I don't know. For me, this hobby is for when I don't have an SO to worry about.And I say that with no judgment. I would prefer a solid SO over this. But that just has to wait.
My worry isn't that my SO would catch me screwing another woman, my concern is finding out how much I spend on the activities. I have a nice pile for hobby activities, that is what I am concerned about her finding, not the sex.
The number 1 excuse my clients use is "GOLF". Golf offers a lot of flexibility. 90% of my REGULARS are golfers. Funny, but I get really busy when it rains....not sure how they explain that one.
There are several options in north Fort Worth. (staciforhire, Bailey Boobs, Genie, Betty Boobs, Sexxyjade a little farther west, plus others, I'm sure). Why not play close to home?

Shooting range
Poker with friends/coworkers
A friend has a layover at DFW and you want to say hi
You have to take someone from work to the airport
Join an investment group. Of course, your primary reason should be to make money, but you get the added benefit of being out of the house for meetings and networking events several times a month.
Sir Lancehernot all good ideas
Golf & fishing are time consuming, expensive habits that often require lengthy drives to multiple destinations on a single outing to find an uncrowded & fruitful respite from the pressures of daily living, including the responsibilities of relationships. Both provide the time and solitude to allow one to return home relaxed and refreshed.

Golf requires a significantly higher initial investment. Range and Greens fees can be costly. Fishing requires less expense upfront. (Be sure to purchase your license.) And the required equipment occupies much less space. Leaving clubs and shoes in the car will take up most of your storage. A couple of fishing rods and a medium tackle box can coexist with most of your daily cargo. Golf equipment requires cleaning after every use. Fishing equipment does not.

Additionally, women have been known to count tees and/or balls, aware that any golfer will lose/break at least one tee and maybe lose a ball. A good fisherman can fish many times with the same hook. Of course, there will be trips to the pro shop/tackle shop, on occasion. Most tackle and bait shops prefer cash. So stop at the bank or ATM first.

Golf usually requires interaction with others. Fishing is only as social as one chooses. A man may simply pull off the road to try a secluded pond that cannot easily be seen from the main road. Occasionally, it is wise to go for a drive around a lake or stream to scout new spots. Roll down the windows, sweat & enjoy the scents & scenery.

Lastly, both of these activities will result in the participant arriving home sweaty and dirty to some level. A quick shower before embracing the missus is advised. However, clean, fresh-smelling clothing can make others wonder if you truly participated. In Texas, a bit of time spent, sitting beside a pond, sweating in the heat, helps to cleanse your pores. Be sure to take advantage of the sauna-effect of driving home with the A/C off and the windows down.

Embracing your new hobby means getting dirty, letting the Great Outdoors get into your skin. It takes some investment. But, the benefits will be deeply felt.
Dude, this has been discussed. And what I recall are things like: utilize the cash back feature at card transactions at the grocery, Home Depot, cvs, etc. Pull an extra 20 bucks here and there. Run some errands and watch your pile grow (and hopefully your dick).

I knew a guy who joined a club that he never really joined. He paid by card, but canceled and had them refund by check, which he cashed for a couple years of activity.

I've got more. Hit me up if necessary.

Regards,
LnH
Do you play golf? In a bowling or darts or billiards league? I don't know. For me, this hobby is for when I don't have an SO to worry about.And I say that with no judgment. I would prefer a solid SO over this. But that just has to wait. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
I'll trade you my SO for your golf clubs
I'll trade you my SO for your golf clubs Originally Posted by Tapper69
Funny! You saying that lets me know that would be a bad trade for me!
Move closer to civilization, not that far north Dallas like the Galleria is really civilization. I don't like seeing providers there because it's too far away from town.
A lot of my guys use the going to Home Depot excuse... Lol or you could say you're going to get a haircut and come see me for a great haircut with a happy ending...
I've hooked up with providers on the golf course, get to the back of the course and bang!!!