Strangely addicted to watching Curling on the Olympics

So my friends and I were at the titty bar friday night, sitting at the back bar in the "Library" at the Lodge in Dallas, and we found ourselfs watching the Olympic Curling match that was going on TV. Here we are, surrounded by half naked hotties, yet we were watching the Ladies Curling match and trying to figure out the rules of the game.

So yesterday afternoon, I caught some more Curling on TV and watched a whole match between the US women and Great Britain. I am starting to kinda understand the rules, and the Curling ladies are kinda Hot themselves, but I am wondering what on earth would peak my curiosity so much as to actually watch Curling?

Anybody else having this same curiosity-addiction or whatever about Curling?
I got hooked on it at the 2006 games. Wound up doing research, learning the rules, etc....

By the time this Olympics rolled around.... I had forgotten everything I learned. Not "feeling" it as much this time around. Probably cause the US teams stink!!

Some of the ladies are rather fetching. The sisters on the Danish team are quite lovely.
Yep--hooked. I am on an Olympic Bender. Heck, I even watched the Weather Channel special on Curling--of course they has some of their hottie weather girls handling the. . .err. . .stones.

I LOVE to watch Curling!!!

My dad and I were talking about it today and he said he never liked it but just can't stop watching it once he sees it!

It's hypnotic or something, I'm certain of that!
Love it. Been watching for years. Shuffleboard on ice. I've played several different versions of shuffleboard and always enjoyed playing. Won a bet or two playing in a bar also.

I found a local curling club that's offering a chance to throw the rock. You betcha I'll be there.