Threesomes with two men and one lady

I was curious why so many men are uncomfortable with a threesome with two guys and one lady? I have asked some of my gentlemen that I have seen this question if they would do this if they had the chance and 90-95% of them said they would not be comfortable with another man being there. I have done this once and it was great.
I was curious to know why so many men seem to be uncomfortable with having a threesome with two men and one lady present. I have asked many of my clients their feelings on this and over half of them said they would not be good with another man being there. I did it once and it was great!
I have never considered my self a musketeer. SO NO SWORD FIGHTING, PERIOD.
I have never considered my self a musketeer. SO NO SWORD FIGHTING, PERIOD. Originally Posted by imcbci
I hear ya on that, YUCKEY!!!!! I would never want to see two men going at it ever.
Many men are uncomfortable having another man in the room. Could be for various reasons, incidental touching, seeing another man naked, or afraid of being outdone ie size, performance, etc.

The focus on MFM needs to be on the woman if both men are straight. Don't worry about the other guy, just that you are adding to the experience of the lady. This is why people in the lifestyle (swingers) understand this and dont have a problem. I at first was somewhat nervous in my first 3some MFM and group but learned to relax and enjoy the time. No sword play done ever.
  • fawn
  • 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Many men are uncomfortable having another man in the room. Could be for various reasons, incidental touching, seeing another man naked, or afraid of being outdone ie size, performance, etc.

The focus on MFM needs to be on the woman if both men are straight. Don't worry about the other guy, just that you are adding to the experience of the lady. This is why people in the lifestyle (swingers) understand this and dont have a problem. I at first was somewhat nervous in my first 3some MFM and group but learned to relax and enjoy the time. No sword play done ever. Originally Posted by xperiment

Welcome honey, I am glad to see you finally made it here...
Now back to the topic at hand I believe you hit it right on
the button....very well said.....
Welcome honey, I am glad to see you finally made it here...
Now back to the topic at hand I believe you hit it right on
the button....very well said..... Originally Posted by fawn
Once in awhile I get it right.

Its good to be here, thanks Fawn <3
<Raises hand> .
I've been there done that and will do it again.
I've been there done that, will do again when the time is right ( willing woman for some DP).
I still don't think I could do it. Picking your position would have to be on your mind all the time. Lose you concentration and a strange sack of nuts could hit you in head, well it would be all over from there. Sorry call me a prude but a threesome should be the way it was always meant to be, One horny guy and two hot and willing young ladies.

The focus on MFM needs to be on the woman if both men are straight. Don't worry about the other guy, just that you are adding to the experience of the lady. This is why people in the lifestyle (swingers) understand this and dont have a problem. I at first was somewhat nervous in my first 3some MFM and group but learned to relax and enjoy the time. No sword play done ever. Originally Posted by xperiment
what he said...

If everyone is comfortable it can be a lot of fun.

~1tga
I did it once and the other guy was so freaked out it was not much fun. I'd do it again as long as the other guy was straight. Not sure I would be interested in making a donation for it.
  • npita
  • 11-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Although I've never done it, I think I would be perfectly fine with an MFM threesome. I would draw the line at any MM interaction, but the presence of another person (male or female) doesn't bother me in the least.
Done it. Doesn't bother me, but it doesn't excite me.