What size is your bed?

I had met with a provider sometime back and I kept thinking about the bed in her incall. It was huge and we crawled all around it.
So here's my question.
What size is the bed in your incall?
What size do you prefer to use?
And do you sleep in a different sized bed when not on duty?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_size
I'm pretty sure "that" one was a Cali King.
My bed at home is a queen.

As far as incalls go, if the choice is mine, I go w the King every time. Bonus if there is a jacuzzi in the room which just may be something I actively seek when choosing incalls in the future.
I'm pretty sure "that" one was a Cali King.
My bed at home is a queen.

As far as incalls go, if the choice is mine, I go w the King every time. Bonus if there is a jacuzzi in the room which just may be something I actively seek when choosing incalls in the future. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
I loved how big that one was.
I'm pretty sure I buckled the wall in while pumping away.
I have a queen for now. My place wont fit a larger bed at this time.
I usually get king sized when i travel...have king size at home

I would love a big round bed!

I would love a big round bed! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, if we ever get a big round bed the next time you and I get together, I promise to fuck you in every direction possible. Starting and finishing with NORTH.
Dallas, if we ever get a big round bed the next time you and I get together, I promise to fuck you in every direction possible. Starting and finishing with NORTH.
Originally Posted by ugotme10

yeehawwwwwwwwwww
yeehawwwwwwwwwww Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yeah baby... around the world in 80 lays.
Or would that be 80 ways?
❤️
My incall bed is a queen but being 6ft tall i would love a king size bed anyday...i even prefer king over cali king....when im not on duty i sleep on a queen bed.
Yeeeeeehawwww ride um cowboy
I have 2 queen beds and one twin army apartment incall.
King at home.

I would love a big round bed! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There is (was) a round one at Holiday Inn in Corpus 25 or so years ago. other incredible features of that special room was the small pool 6x6x4.5 feet. And open the sliding door and your feet hit the sand cuz you were stepping onto the beach. Somebody in Corpus needs to verify it's still there!
On the rare occasions I have an incall, I prefer to have 2 double or 2 queen beds only because I tend to be a squirter.(its hard to flip a mattress lol) But typically I don't get multiple appts, so I stick to one king bed.
Queen size, then a bassinet on the side for my cock.
Queen size, then a bassinet on the side for my cock. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Well damn...