Seattle Mayor to FINALLY resign

News outlets are reporting that the fudge packing lying liberal Mayor of Seattle will resign after his latest molestation accuser ( his own cousin ! ) came forward to support the homeless ( forbidden topic ) that the Mayor had FORCED " relations " with ! Looks like the lying liberals here on this site that like to accuse GOP members of doing what THEIR Mayor did are hypocrites ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!! Bet that Mayor was all for " gender neutral " bathrooms ! Too bad his Slick Willy-style defense didn't work out for him !
God DAMN boy. You need to speak ENGLISH if you hope to stay in our country.

Unless...
God DAMN boy. You need to speak ENGLISH if you hope to stay in our country.

Unless... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does that Mayor run YOUR Seattle franchises of gloryholes ? Looks like he'll be able to spend more time doing that now ! Have YOU and EKIM taught him, through actual " live " experience , how to pick dingleberries ? Is he a professional bottom " man " like YOU ? Keep defending YOUR gay, hypocrite politicians there Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !!!!
No, I think you'd better pack up your shit boy. You're headed back to May-Hee-Ko!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!
I no needy no papeles ! I no have to hide in a gloryhole !
Bumpity bump assup cabrone !
Exactly.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Precisely.
fuck off assup shitter
News outlets are reporting that the fudge packing lying liberal Mayor of Seattle will resign after his latest molestation accuser ( his own cousin ! ) came forward to support the homeless ( forbidden topic ) that the Mayor had FORCED " relations " with ! Looks like the lying liberals here on this site that like to accuse GOP members of doing what THEIR Mayor did are hypocrites ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!! Bet that Mayor was all for " gender neutral " bathrooms ! Too bad his Slick Willy-style defense didn't work out for him ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
While its about time, i DO find it strange all these allegations are
A) over 30 years old and
B) not sufficient for him to be FIRED< unlike a conservative speaker at Fox news, or many other businesses, where mere allegations are sufficient to see a conservative person fired, YET ACTUAL evidence on a Dem doing worse, and they have to "wait and see" before firing them..
In other words, it's BULLSHIT?