URL / Website: http://oasisspringmassage.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 610 @ Westheimer
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: past shoulder length, light brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very toned body. She was about 5'2-5'3, skin tight red dress, pretty face
Recommendation: No
This place full service?
Sounds like you had a good time why the no
Sounds like you had a good time why the no Originally Posted by Haxxors
What part of lame massage, 10 minutes of negotiating, and a very low-ranking HJ sounds like a good time to you?
i've been there before. It has always been hit or miss for me. YMMV. I hate the negotiation, but out of the 3 times I've been there, 2 have not attempted to negotiate. Just did their thing then tip after. I can't recall their names, but may be worth one more try with a different lady.
I've never had a problem there, never had to negotiate. But only ever go for HE, never was offered FS.
Bowser98......what you wrote should have been in "private"
Bowser98......what you wrote should have been in "private" Originally Posted by tbone2u
You are correct. I slipped up. Won't happen again.
This place full service? Originally Posted by BiggD6
You are correct. I slipped up. Won't happen again. Originally Posted by Bowser98
I believe you can edit it right? Or maybe just delete it lol. Or delete and repost it. Basically, it’s probably best for it not to exist in the public eye, especially the intimate part.

“Not a great ending” would be better or more subtle. If people don’t get what you mean, oh well, SOL.
I believe you can edit it right? Or maybe just delete it lol. Or delete and repost it. Originally Posted by MassageTherapy
No, youre only able to edit a post for a few minutes after it's posted. Once that time period has expired, only a mod can edit/delete. I reported the post and asked a mod to delete it...but that usually does no good.
I think the source of the problem was the change made. Every time I've had a provider make change from a bill they want ALL the change even if the market price is less. So in your case she knew you had more in your pocket than you're willing to pay...and she wanted all of it. 20's are your friend, save the quarters for the strip club
Anybody know the name of the one with glasses there? I went to visit my regular there, but was told she is on vacation for the next 3 months