good bye ECCIE

I got home from a vacation weekend out of town and find things have gone to hell here. I wonder, with no ISO, no ads and no showcases, exactly what niche does ECCIE hope to fill? what is the purpose of this site now? is anyone going to give them money for this reduced service? Have any other site reduced service options today besides eccie? Nice knowing (some) of y'all. Hope we meet again on another site. we can all kiss this site good bye. play safely, be kind and take care friends.
Oh2 all the way!
This really sucks because I prefer this site

I was really looking forward to some Labor Day action ��������
Oh2 all the way! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
yes of course! but I didn't want to be rude and rub eccie's nose in it. Eccie had a good run but it is over now. I just wonder WTF they think is going to happen now, like people are just going to hang here for stimulating and brilliant political discussions and charming atmosphere?
Hope it's temporary
yes of course! but I didn't want to be rude and rub eccie's nose in it. Eccie had a good run but it is over now. I just wonder WTF they think is going to happen now, like people are just going to hang here for stimulating and brilliant political discussions and charming atmosphere? Originally Posted by sue_nami
It's not rubbing their nose in it. When was the last time they really did much for the ladies around here?
well I will say, they did make a valiant effort to de-troll the place. I predict since it going to go down now, the trolls will be back. what do they have to lose now? ban me? go ahead hahahaha.
well I will say,they did make a valiant effort to de-troll the place. I predict since it going to go down now, the trolls will be back. what do they have to lose now? ban me? go ahead hahahaha. Originally Posted by sue_nami

I'm not here for the trolls. They want to get your riled up so the more you battle with them the more they win.

I was here for business. After coming back and censoring only the ladies but allowing the guys to still be vulgar in reviews and iso's was pointless. Ladies couldn't post rates, menus, websites, certain pictures, couldn't say certain words like incall/outcall, gfe girlfriend, etc because it was prostitution but a guy can talk about getting their dick sucked for $100 in a review and that's safe? Can ask for illegal services in an iso for x amount.. but a provider couldn't post a link to their website so you can learn more about them? Showcase couldn't have that info either. Then when you could post it only in your signature it was private and only viewable to verified members but anyone and their mom could see the reviews.
Be good to your regulars. Store contact info discretely
IMO the abusive trolls made the place toxic. the lack of trolls made this place more bearable place to do business. Eccie must have made this decision a while ago and some have known this was going to happen for a while by the looks of the gossip. I guess they were bleeding out the guys who already gave them money to subscribe and would assume they will not get any new playing clients now. and the advertisers who signed contracts to be on the site, now burned too.
After coming back and censoring only the ladies but allowing the guys to still be vulgar in reviews and iso's was pointless. Ladies couldn't post rates, menus, websites, certain pictures, couldn't say certain words like incall/outcall, gfe girlfriend, etc because it was prostitution but a guy can talk about getting their dick sucked for $100 in a review and that's safe? Can ask for illegal services in an iso for x amount.. but a provider couldn't post a link to their website so you can learn more about them? Showcase couldn't have that info either. Then when you could post it only in your signature it was private and only viewable to verified members but anyone and their mom could see the reviews. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
yes I agree and that is all absolutely true and accurate of how it was here after the "reforms".
saw this in the houston forums, she is an admin.
Haven't disappeared.. just working on the issue. more info to come... Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
asked if if would get back to normal she said....
No... I am afraid that some majors changes are coming. I will post as soon as I can... Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
from San antonio moderator.
As of today for security reasons the update sections, Iso, and Biopages are gone for good. Originally Posted by Joe Buck
the backwater of Austin has not been graced with a moderator's insight but I've scanned all the Texas coed sections and this is the info available now. it's gone, it's not coming back. it is because of the new Texas laws holding the site's owners and mods responsible for anything illegal that maybe advertised here. put a fork in it, it's done.
the most damning and worrisome evidence is B3 and St. Clair and others ghosted their accounts. the mods could be held liable under the new laws in Texas.