Why don't do 24 hour mandate and A many doors mandate

How is social distancing when everyone goes to store at same time, I use to be a 3am shopper could get through easily. But now it limited hours and the store pack. If fell the roads are pack durring business hours and dead during non business, I live in a expressway town in Oklahoma, so kind notice it.
Many grocery stores that were 24 hour shorten hours to restock

Where I go was 24/7 now 6am to 10pm
yet still out of lots of stuff, hot dam went today and after a few months nope, I got a can of corn-beef hash. So I took that last can. I like hash but did not know so many others did. Must be that long self life thing why hard to get now.
tetanus shot tetanus

yet still out of lots of stuff, hot dam went today and after a few months nope, I got a can of corn-beef hash. So I took that last can. I like hash but did not know so many others did. Must be that long self life thing why hard to get now. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
are u aping ripmany?

yet still out of lots of stuff, hot dam went today and after a few months nope, I got a can of corn-beef hash. So I took that last can. I like hash but did not know so many others did. Must be that long self life thing why hard to get now. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
1. How can stock items when don't come in bull crap and know well wall market not cleaning shit when there close
2. Mainly because dumb fuck republican governors in Oklahoma made rule/law only truck stops, gas stations, hostible, police are allowed open past 11pm yes in Oklahoma we have a****** Republican governor.
3. I love corn beef hash and bacon but my doctor said my cholesterol was over 700 and I need to take pills and not eat bacon or duck, What about bars. There only open 8 to 2am now there 6 to 11pm.