Interesting

Been looking at list crawler, STG sites…
Bored and curious I guess
Texted a few and asked questions as their ads did not answer my ?’s
Apparently this is viewed by their handlers, pimps, etc as bad because I just received a call from +1 (516) 855-3355 (Baldwin, NY) threatening me.
I politely stated that it is not a good idea to do so and hung up.
Good lord.
I wouldn't mess around with either of those sites. You never know what your gonna get with them. So many fake ads or disgusting, nasty ladies I wouldn't tuch with a 10 foot pole. I stick with tryst and p411. Much better and legit girls.
Yeah figured that out now….lesson learned
May want to pay better attention to tryst ads! More and more of them are looking for deposits . . . 30+%! No shit!!! And the ladies are no better known than STG, LC and others!!

Yes, I know, tryst asks for government IDs for their ads but I’d bet the troll farm has found a way!!

I wouldn't mess around with either of those sites. You never know what your gonna get with them. So many fake ads or disgusting, nasty ladies I wouldn't tuch with a 10 foot pole. I stick with tryst and p411. Much better and legit girls. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Best to stick with your tried and true providers. Easy to desire a new venture but safer to deal with the ones you can count on.
Perhaps. But, as every errant knight of the realm knows, the pursuit of the “hidden gem” is the Holy Grail! “All for one and one for all” and all that!

Best to stick with your tried and true providers. Easy to desire a new venture but safer to deal with the ones you can count on. Originally Posted by happy 1
My problem is finding that one provider that hits most of the bullet points. And when I find reviews of providers that do, the scheduling just never works out. I’ve seen maybe 3 providers more than once, and only one more than twice.