We are back on ECCIE! eRoTiC cOuPlEs/ SiNgLeS mAsSaGe + A LiVe ErOTiC ShOW!!

Hi everyone! Sorry to be strangers for such a long time, but we are finally back now... Its looking like we've been gone a little too long at this point so we are going to need a bit of time to get our provider status back. Obviously, we are looking forward to meeting up with some of our old friends but are really excited to meet some new ones as well!

We do not answer questions about rates or services over the phone or though email.

All questions should be answered on our website at

www.julieandaustin.com

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR JULIE AND AUSTIN EXPERIENCE?

WE DO 4 HANDED EROTIC BODY RUBS WITH A LIVE EROTIC SHOW

EASY GOING PERSONALITIES

LIGHT SCREENING REQUIRED

INCALLS ONLY ON THE NORTHSHORE

WE ARE A MALE/FEMALE COUPLE

WE SEE MALES, FEMALES, AND COUPLES

JULIE & AUSTIN (985) 212-8183
SPECIALS FOR ECCIE MEMBERS

Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_2078.jpg (61.3 KB, 494 views) File Type: jpg 100_2081.jpg (70.3 KB, 489 views) File Type: jpg 100_2087.jpg (59.8 KB, 490 views) File Type: jpg imagejpeg_2_2.jpg (18.0 KB, 481 views) File Type: jpg IMAG0363.jpg (36.7 KB, 486 views)
Welcome back!
Looks like you will do very well. The web site you give doesn't seem to work.
Yes we figured that out earlier this evening... We renewed the url today so it should be up and running again later this evening or tomorrow morning at the latest. Sorry for the hold up!
Welcome back Austin! Great to talk to u earlier
Awww... You know I love you baby! ;-)
Welcome Back you two. Nice to see you back on the boards.
woohoooo welcome back my friend!!
Moved it to the correct forum
Thank you ladies!

Thank you Stick! We will be in touch with you soon enough.
Soooo our site is still down and have been trying to fix it but still just hasn't happened yet... The parent site has not responded to our request for help yet... We will keep everyone posted. Hopefully it is soon!
You'll rub out the wrinkles, no doubt! LOL!
These two are the real deal, so go and get some fantastic relaxation!
I have worked with Austin once and the procedure is really a lot of fun if u do the couples thing, must have been over a year ago tho!
Yes it has been a while, huh? Lol
So we ended up having to purchase a new url but it is up and working now!

www.julieandaustinxxx.com

We don't understand what happened to our old one but we are just happy this one works! :-). I'm going to send pm's to everyone who has pm'd us about the site. We hope to hear from everyone really soon!