Hobbiest/Provider opinions Please....

I know that the economy is tough in Dallas as it is in many cities. How do you guys feel about seeing a lady who runs $150 specials knowing she is doing 6-8 per day VS. seing a lady who has instead run a different special making it a longer time frame for same donation and sees one or two clients a day?
The end result of donation amounts is in fact the same if you make it longer time or more appointments.
Are guys looking for a quick impersonnal meet or a memorable time?
I am certainly not saying that all HH are impersonnal but honestly how much of a connection can be made in that amount of time?
So Please leave your feedback I am curious.
Longer.
I would rather have the time extended versus saving a few bucks.
i would rather be first and save a few bucks
There are a lot of guys who like to see what they can get for the cheapest and the longest. It's the thrill of the hunt and the bargain. Nothing wrong with that on the hobbyists end! Its their money.

But... I suppose if you wanted to stick your stuff in something that no longer has a "grip", well that's your choice too! You get what you should'nt have paid for in the end.

I don't mind seeing particular men for significantly lower than my regular rate. However, by particular men, I'm talking about a guy who has taken care of me on the first date and has stayed with me for at least an hour. After that hour love making, I'll leave it up to the hobbyist if they would like to come back for a quickie at a HH rate.

It's important to take care of your hobby boyfriends instead of trying to take on every mysterious man in Dallas, lol.
  • hd
  • 01-24-2013, 03:08 PM
I like your 90min/$$$. Must be new to Dallas, I haven't noticed you before?

I don't see how high volume for indies can be good. I'm sure it's tough to stay clean and fresh for the next client especially for myself when activities that I like require it. Otherwise I would not return and reviews could be negative. But with a special like 150, I'm sure business would be great for awhile, just not the clientele you'd prefer.

I've never done a 30min. mainly b/c I'm older and the extra time is necessary for me, but it's also nice just to visit and talk.
I know that the economy is tough in Dallas as it is in many cities. How do you guys feel about seeing a lady who runs $150 specials knowing she is doing 6-8 per day VS. seing a lady who has instead run a different special making it a longer time frame for same donation and sees one or two clients a day?
The end result of donation amounts is in fact the same if you make it longer time or more appointments.
I am certainly not saying that all HH are impersonnal but honestly how much of a connection can be made in that amount of time?
So Please leave your feedback I am curious. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston

We have discussed this several times, so you know my opinion. Longer is better, 1 appt a day is better than 5-8. I want to be refreshed, energized and personable. Not worn out and ragged.

Hey, I'm 35, what do I know I'm old as dirt and a spicy red head to boot! ha ha ha Cant wait for you to get back so we can tag team this weekend!

You can be the good girl this time and I get to be the bad one!
Whitney, putting up your Special would be the best gauge of your question.
Thanks Andy! I do sometimes like to be the Good Girl.....90 min at a time!
Whit, I prefer the longer time with you!
I have no interest in a 15 or 30 minute quicky, with a line formed outside the door.

That's for first timers and married guys on a time and monetary budget.
  • Caleb
  • 01-24-2013, 04:53 PM
I prefer to savor the experience which just can't be done in 15-30 minutes. Am becoming very fond of 90 minute appointments, and truly appreciate ladies who offer them.
pray tell, how are we to know if a woman is ...
doing 6-8 per day VS. seeng a lady who has instead run a different special making it a longer time frame?

and even if they tell us, how can we believe them?

regardless of how many clients she meets a day, i tend for 1.5-2 hr appts w/ women i've visited for at least a few times, esp. if we click!!!
So Please leave your feedback I am curious. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston

No question. Longer
8 visits a day at @150 = 1200 a day

5 days a week @1200 a day = 6k a week

6k a week x 50 weeks (gotta take a vacation, after all) = 300k a year.

I'm wonderin' what the provider the OP had in mind is doin' with all that bread. Absent a bad habit, nobody should be in this bidness for very long at that rate. 4 years, and you're financially independent. In just 1 year, that provider will have options available to her. Good options.

Jus' sayin'....

What was the question, now?