Help Please

Please be aware that requesting collection of money or donations from members is not allowed on this site. STAFF EDIT - B3
Actually you ask all the time for help?
OP or any Hobbiest that responds to OP ... I encourage you to define "HELP". Many potential business/family/friend/hobby relationships have gone negative because of the word HELP and how HELP was provided and how it was believed HELP would be reciprocated.

OP ... I would suggest putting it out here in writing what you will provide for anyone who HELPs. It might be nothing at all except a warm THANK YOU on this thread. OK, then at least it is in writing. It could be an hour session on your dime. OK, then at least it is in writing. It could be any number of things. Ok, at least it is out here in writing.

Good Luck OP!!
Interesting thread , I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more interest and advice from our more tenured people.
Interesting thread , I’m surprised it hasn’t generated more interest and advice from our more tenured people. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
If you have ever been bitten by the pussy trap you learn to stay away.
I have been trapped several times. Still have the scars but so easy to fall back hearing the sad stories.
I could write a book about this but it's just part of life. Sad but true.
Everyone needs help every once in a while not every single other week.
Belongs in Co-Ed. Moving.
Honestly I believe most people are willing to help people as they understand the struggle. The gray area is when the terms are not clear,the plan changes or outside interference comes into play. As far me I’ll never loan nor help again without collateral and interest. As far the hobby it’s best to keep it P4P. As I’ve helped several people this year in various situations many that I called my friends outside the hobby. It’s obvious to me my sacrifice was not appreciated when I got a text back “who’s this”? It pains me greatly to lose them as friends but on the other hand it is quite possibly the best money I ever spent. It told me what our friendship was worth.
Ole Cowboyup is solo now exactly because of the above discussion.
Entitlement and selfishness lead to taking for granted and downright manipulation. Until the ‘provider’ finally checks out.
The ‘receiver’ should appreciate the ‘giver’. In tangible ways. Or bad relations are sure to come.
If ya not willing to show your appreciation in obvious ways, do not ask. Or you will find yourself renting and no longer enjoying the good life on the Ponderosa.
Now I spend my resources on providers who know why they are here instead of paying off credit card bills for Chit I never saw or used.
Ats jus me.
Amen to that, Cowboy
I would like to know how many guys have got the big D because they helped a provider out and didn't get anything out of the deal. Nation wide.
Not all of us are the same ya know. ive had a couple of times ive had to call on some of my closer people on here that i consider a friend of mine and ive always been apprecitive for what they do for me and always paid them back wether it be in session, cash or cleaning there house and doing laundry but i do know that there are those that you guys are speaking of that make it hard for us that actually need help and do right by it and i think its a shame that the ladies behave and handle the situation the way they do because its just plain out wrong and disrespectful one thing ive always stood by was "you never burn a bridge that you might just have to cross back over" just my opinion
Very well said Leha.