Wright a review

I'm a new user and was wondering how to wright a review
  • Mokoa
  • 10-04-2015, 08:24 PM
To submit a review use the button at the top of the appropriate review forum in the city where the visit took place. You will be presented with a form to fill out. Fill out all items in the form. Click on the Submit button at the bottom to post it when you are done.

Important! You may want to first compose the ROS part of the review offline in Notepad or Word or something else similar. Then when you go online to post the review copy and paste the composed ROS.

This thread may be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698
I tried to wrong a review today.... The mother fucker got lost as soon as I hit send......going to spend another hour soon wronging the review with word, then copy and paste the epic review of three chickies at the same time.

Wronging is a mother fugger .
I tried to wrong a review today.... The mother fucker got lost as soon as I hit send......going to spend another hour soon wronging the review with word, then copy and paste the epic review of three chickies at the same time.

Wronging is a mother fugger . Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

You something else...
I'm a new user and was wondering how to wright a review Originally Posted by TopSarg
Well Sarg, there are plenty of helpful threads including some permanent postings at the top of the Review Forum that you can use as a guide to help you write a review.

However, I'm afraid you would have to be able to read in order for that assistance to be useful to you. Maybe you can have a friend read the instructions to you and then help you write your first review.

I'm looking forward to your contribution!!
More than you know....