What happened with the AD's ? Details are gone!

I was looking at AD's and Weekend Specials yesterday and i'm looking at the same exact AD's today and it seems as thought there were all edited to remove some important info like services and prices and specials....did ECCIE just lose the last bit of sanity it had??
I was looking at AD's and Weekend Specials yesterday and i'm looking at the same exact AD's today and it seems as thought there were all edited to remove some important info like services and prices and specials....did ECCIE just lose the last bit of sanity it had?? Originally Posted by dentonseek
No, Eccie finally got smart!
No, Eccie finally got smart! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Can you expand on that Lana ? How it a smart move...and for whom?
In order to comply with legal requirments, ads cannot contain rates or list specific sexual services. We are in the process of getting all ads to meet the new standards.

Look for more info from management soon.
Thanks
Didn't know there were legal requirements, I was under the impression ECCIE was hosted outside of the United States and wasn't subject to the same scrutiny and control as CraigsList.
In order to comply with legal requirments, ads cannot contain rates or list specific sexual services. We are in the process of getting all ads to meet the new standards.

Look for more info from management soon.
Thanks Originally Posted by Bubba3452
But the reviews can list prices and services. Makes no sense.
Just passing on what I am told. As I said, look for more info from the owners soon.
kind of takes away a huge reason for coming on to the site if the specials the ladies offer can't even be posted.
Seems there has to be a way around this. Just don't post the services part or something.
kind of takes away a huge reason for coming on to the site if the specials the ladies offer can't even be posted.
Seems there has to be a way around this. Just don't post the services part or something. Originally Posted by looiecypher
Trust me, we all understand the frustration this change may cause. They can put links in their ads to their showcases, websites, P411, etc where they can display that information. The information can be found. Just not directly in the ad. This is not a "board" policy, its needed to meet legal requirments. The ladies will find more information in the Power Room.

Bubba3452
I think I have seen this movie before, if someone would cue the music we can get to the part where we have sporadic service outages followed by an ownership rant against the membership.
Ahhh, this makes things so much more complicated. I understand it's for legal reasons, but still frustrating nevertheless.
Jamie, the only thing more frustrating is me not seeing you before you leave us.
I think that this is a good thing and a bad thing. Yes it dose help with us not putting and exact number on what we do for services. But it is going to be confusing for the guys to know what we offer and for how much. Although you can just go to our reviews and see the price there. So I really don't get it.
I agree with looiecypher. Can't they just list rates without services? Rates for companionship only?
Jamie, the only thing more frustrating is me not seeing you before you leave us. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Well, I think I'll be around just a few more days. I got sick for 3 days, broke my phone last night, and now this ad confusion...so I think I may work to the middle of the week to give everyone a fair chance at the JY experience before I have to go