Question for the ladies! Thanks

okay, here's the thing, I am a big fan of black stockings. Most of the time I will bring a new one when I meet girls. I will politely ask them wear it for me. Nobody said no. But I'm always wondering how the ladies feel about it. Feel it annoying or not? How you feel about it?thank you for the answer.
Outfit requests are not only welcome but very much appreciated. I want to be as sexy & alluring as possible for you & know what I choose to wear is important in achieving that. If I'm not comfortable wearing what you want I'll let you know so you can find a lady that will.

Black stockings BTW are not an unreasonable request IMO.
ditto....just let the gal know what ya want....black stockings are so sexy!!
I think as long as you have considered the lady's proportions (i.e., I am a BBW who is 5'9" so I need tall queen size), it should be no problem.

As least it's not with me! I always wear thigh high black hose because I think they are sexy AF!
If they're new in the packaging i'm cool even though I have many black stockings and nylons of my own.
I wouldnt mind at all if they are new in package. I wouldnt mind buying them, but if youre preference is very specific (eg a certain denier or a particular brand), it doesnt hurt to bring them for the lady.
I Love to dress up! Please tell me what you'd like me to wear, if anything
I have no issues but prefer to know how to "dress" for our time together. I typically show up in everyday attire with a cute bra/panty set- unless requested AND I have seen you before. I wont answer the door in anything other than full clothing for a first appt