5000 post thread

As I approach my 5000th post I want it to be a thread. It has taken over 2 years for this to happen as I am a every now and then poster. If any of you have any ideas on a good thread I can use the input( Other than go fuck yourself thread. lol)
Gratz on 5k post. I'm getting there slowly myself .
welcome to post whoredom!

welcome to post whoredom!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

but I should be apart of the title and/or subject...just a recommendation...you asked!!!
[QUOTE=DallasRain;2975059]welcome to post whoredom!

]
+1

• CJ7
  • 07-27-2012, 05:53 PM
if you were a fence you'd be 14 miles long ..

nice ranch!

Steal from SL and do "ASK BURK" .....ijs...btw early congrats on the 5K
Got a few instant messages about it today and a couple of good ideas. It should be in the next couple of days so keep and eye out
Got a few instant messages about it today and a couple of good ideas. It should be in the next couple of days so keep and eye out Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk I think you should start a thread with a TOP 10 list! Hell yours are funnier than mine!
How about I'm bored in LAS VEGAS lol congrats and make it fun
Burk, I had a simple Coffee House thread in Oklahoma that got over 10,800 posts and was shut down because it was bothering the ECCIE servers. The second Coffee House is approaching 1,000 posts right now.
As I approach my 5000th post I want it to be a thread. It has taken over 2 years for this to happen as I am a every now and then poster. If any of you have any ideas on a good thread I can use the input( Other than go fuck yourself thread. lol) Originally Posted by burkalini
Burkman - congratulations!! I have a novel idea for your 5,000th post - Say something funny or interesting.....what the heck....see if it catches on.....
Burkman - congratulations!! I have a novel idea for your 5,000th post - Say something funny or interesting.....what the heck....see if it catches on..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Wow Ed I believe that took a lot of thought on your part. Thank you so much
When you reach 5000 and Dallas Rain reaches 20000 we're gonna throw a big wild party somewhere, where everyone gets down and dirty.