Posting an alert that could cost someone their job?

Would you post an alert on a VIP for NCNS?
I always ASSUME an ALERT is something life threatening. Id put a NCNS in coed or in private area.
Would you post an alert on a VIP for NCNS? Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Utilize the ladies powder room if you have access.. or put the alert on Pbuzz (providerbuzz.com) as a ncns
VIP as in? There are VIPs on eccie? LOL!
VIP as in? There are VIPs on eccie? LOL! Originally Posted by hiddenrose
Some guys don't even know that they are VIPs. If a sleezy hoe can take your information to the press and get cut a check......you might be a VIP.

I can't post details publicly. The event didn't envolve me.
VIP as in? There are VIPs on eccie? LOL! Originally Posted by hiddenrose
Some guys don't even know that they are VIPs. If a sleezy hoe can take your information to the press and get cut a check......you might be a VIP.

I can't post details publicly. The event didn't envolve me.
If a sleezy hoe can take your information to the press and get cut a check Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
In that case, the risk of her safety probably wouldn't justify the amount she would profit.

Powerful people rarely lack the ego to think they can't get away with anything they choose to do.
Publicly outing a guy, ANY guy VIP or not, for a ncns should result in severe repercussions for the provider.
You can place a warning on a VIP without using their real name. Just post an alert using the handle name. Fair is fair.
A guy makes an appointment and doesn't show up or call. He could be the trash collector or the mayor of the town. How could the idea of doing anything to make him lose his job even cross your friend's mind?

Sweetie you need to find some new friends. I have no idea what your status is in the Birmingham community, but I definitely wouldn't go see you after reading a crazy post like this on a national board.
The event didn't envolve my friend. I do not know the provider who posted the alert personally. And as a matter of fact I don't have any hobby related friends.

When the alert was posted this came across everyone's mind out of fear and pitty for the idiot for using his job cell phone. Due to the recent sex scandles on TV this is a very real reality.

There is no handle to post. Basically (names and places changed) let's say santa has been using his phone the north pole gave hime to call girls on backpage and a ncns/jerk alert was posted on him. Included in the alert was all that was needed to trace him back at the north pole (sclaus@northpole.xmas), cell and home number, whole name, picture. And every time I turn on the news there is a sex scandle going on in the northpole.
ACtually... in her defense as I have spoke with her.

Apparently there is an alert on another site... of a guy that did a ncns.. and in the alert it has his work name, address, phone number.. maybe his job title.. along with his full name. And this is NOT some McDonalds job but a very high profile career that can result in media coverage if the wrong person reads that alert.. or if some lowclass hooker decides she wants to blackmail him for thousands.

I dont think a ncns is alert worthy.. a TRUE alert is something that is life threatening. Shit happens.. I can see posting a FYI.. but there is no need to out the guy with his career and all that detailed info... No wonder men are reluctant about giving out screening info.
LOL RBC beat me by minutes. Sorry girl
Publicly outing a guy, ANY guy VIP or not, for a ncns should result in severe repercussions for the provider. Originally Posted by Jannisary
Agreed.
(Thinking in my mind.... "please don't be a black man")