Anyone want a working "old school" TV for free?

Ok – is there anyone interested in taking of my hands a working Sony “old school” FD Trinitron Wega TV with built in stereo speakers that has a 32” flat screen? It was among the last of the advance box TV's with it's original remote control and Operating Instructions.

You can even plug in memory sticks to show pictures on it as it was an advance model with all sorts of plugs on the back to do incredible things.

It would be an ideal match with a VHS or DVD player for a kids or entertainment room even if you don't plug in an adapter cable which you can get with Spectrum etc.

Just need a couple healthy folks to take it away. You can give it away to a church, sell it whatever.

The only catch is I also need your help to take away my old Samsung 46” flat screen TV that just doesn't want to take digital signals. It's actually easier to move that than the Sony and could probably be worth something for parts for a TV repair shop to be cannibalized. Or take the Samsung to Bestbuy for me and I will pay their $25 dollar recycling fee. I'll gladly give you the $25 instead to make it go away.

Please PM me and if your in good standing on the board we can make this happen.

The sooner the better. BTW I am nearby the airport. If I had a truck and a stronger back I would do this myself so lets make a deal.

Thanks,

SF
That was the TV for CRT design.
Ran across a set like that which had HDMI jacks. Couldn't believe it.
FYI, if you can move them to the curb outside your home you can post them as "free for pickup" on craigslist.