Notary Service For Barter

Does anyone know of a notary hobbist that might barter services? I need one this week and am willing to trade services if I can find one. I sold some property but I have lost my ID.
When do you need it
Barter? You know most banks will notarize documents for their customers for free, or at very minimal cost. And maximum fee in TX is $6.00

http://www.punny.org/money/maximum-n...t-notary-guys/
I think she's trying to do it without an ID -_-
I think she's trying to do it without an ID -_- Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
indeed..

Oh, let the corruption begin.

Seriously, if you were born in Dallas or Tarrant counties you can go to the records offices and get a copy of your birth certificate in less than an hour upon arrival...Second, you should have a Texas Driver's License, unless you're a convicted drunkass, and you can go to a local DPS driver's license office and get a new DL, takes probably a couple of hours or longer wait time, the temporary copy will suffice for any Notary, the new DL will arrive in 2 weeks...Third, if you have a Passport use that.
Yeah-- just go get your ID replaced at the DPS. If you had one, you can replace it for 20 bucks or less.

Much better than trading services asking a notary to risk their commission for you.
It's worth taking the few extra steps, if you can.
Yeah-- I hate to harp on this, but you really need to get an ID. Asking a Notary to sign off on something without you having your ID... when it pertains to real estate... is asking them to commit a felony.

While I realize that we aren't a board full of the highest legal fabric-- you really shouldn't expect someone to commit a felony just so you can save some time.
Damn yall are all going in on her. If someone is willing to do then its on them but geeze yall dont have to be rude about it. Im sure a notary smart enough to make their own decesion
Not "going in on her" at all. A lot of people don't realize just how serious this kind of thing can be for the Notary Public. A lot of people just assume that its no big deal. If education is "going in on someone" then I guess I now understand the state of so many people around here......

If her only problem is that she lost her ID-- that is such an easy fix. Plus, she wouldn't have to give up services for $26 worth of work (ID plus stamp).
She needs a driver for her bank robbery plans too, while we are just casually committing felonies and all. Which ex president does she want to be? I get Clinton.
Damn yall are all going in on her. If someone is willing to do then its on them but geeze yall dont have to be rude about it. Im sure a notary smart enough to make their own decesion Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Your comment tells us you are an idiot. Is that true or do you also want to be an ex president?
You're old enough to know better that you should always have ID.
I'll be Nixon.

It's Carla, she advertises she goes by her real name. Google her and you'll see this post won't seen weird at all.