Traveling

What are some good stops to make in Texas? I guess Dallas would be assumed. Houston? Austin? Any others I need to know about?
good luck! lol

on a serious note, texas is very saturated. why not try oklahoma or one of the smaller cities in texas that are hurting for providers?
xoxo
good luck! lol

on a serious note, texas is very saturated. why not try oklahoma or one of the smaller cities in texas that are hurting for providers?
xoxo Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I didn't know. Kinda new to the hobby. Definitely new to traveling. Thanks for your input dear (; I'll definitely check out some other places too
Over 700 dallas providers, in eccie, plus bp and 411.
You have to be very good at marketing yourself.
Good luck.
Thanks for all the support! I'm pretty sure Dallas is going to be a lot of fun! (:
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2016, 09:02 AM
I seen your pics, you'll do great here
there is a saying that goes,

"you cant pick a city, a city picks you"

have BLM book a date with you and send you a deposit so youll be sure to not be in the negative before you go.

check the dallas provider ads listing. you will have 3 pages of ads posted today. your ad will be buried so quick after you have posted it. personally i would try tulsa, oklahoma city, memphis, nashville.. if you want a big fun city to go to and be able to make a little bit of money at the same time.

have fun!!!
Thanks for your help Alyssa, I will definitely check out those cities! Clients have been messaging me from Dallas for a while now. It's just time to meet all these men! And 3 pages of ads? That's crazy. Luckily, there's other forms of advertisement.
Longview or Tyler is good to stop. There's a lot of us in those areas who'd love to see you.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2016, 08:07 AM
there is a saying that goes,

"you cant pick a city, a city picks you"

have BLM book a date with you and send you a deposit so youll be sure to not be in the negative before you go.

have fun!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I don't do "I owe you" but some guys do
Lola, we would love to have you in DFW. This area is huge between Dallas, Arlington and Fort Worth and while there are a lot of providers, with the right ad and marketing, you would have no trouble building a client base. There are many ladies that travel here and do quite well. Alyssa hates Dallas so I would get different opinions from other providers before making your final decision.
DFW is full of great guys! Houston has some nice gentlemen as well. I'm sure you'll have a great time in either place.
Hmmm, this should be interesting
Here is the thing-- if you do want to come to Dallas and have a good trip-- advertise EARLY. Don't post an ad on Monday and show up on Tuesday... you're gonna have a bad time.

With proper planning, Dallas can be a great city to visit!
My friend started the business a few weeks ago and she is kicking ass and taking names here in Dallas. I will be coming back for a few weeks starting this weekend (personal business to take care of) and even during the slow period, I did pretty decent.

Yes, there is a lot of girls there but if you take great care of your clients and have fun, you will do well. One provider is trying to use a scare tactic on this thread but there are more providers who are telling you it's a cool city to work in and it is. Good luck and I have a feeling you will do well. :-)

Like I said, my friend just started and she is making a boat load of cash so come on and welcome to Dallas!