MetroPCS Twins

Ok maybe I have too much time on my hands (not), so my internal facial recognition must be on point. LOL

Now is it me or isn't the first girl (brunette) in the CamHello ad on this site one of the twins off the MetroPCS commercial? You be the judge.

• BLM69
  • 12-03-2015, 11:45 AM
You do have too much time in your hands lol, there is a similarly
I saw that commercial. Do you guys really find them attractive? Just asking...
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2015, 01:17 PM
I saw that commercial. Do you guys really find them attractive? Just asking... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I don't, now the Carl's Jr girl is really hot!
Oh women in commercials that I find attractive would be a long list. Seems like all of the antidepressant commercials feature women with nice hips, ass, and thighs. I always end up doing a double take. Don't believe me, check out the chick looking at her phone walking to the movie theater in this Abilify commercial. My ass Radar is always on alert.

Fast forward to 00:53 although the daughter on the pier ain't bad either near the beginning.
https://youtu.be/JsqJju3ePJU

But to answer your question, no I don't find the twins attractive, just notice it was the same girl in the image on CamHello.
I don't, now the Carl's Jr girl is really hot! Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Very!!
They are gross.
I don't know about you guys, bit Flo from Progressive can get it!!!
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2015, 10:16 PM
They are gross. Originally Posted by Maverick972
I would still do both of them together
I don't know about you guys, bit Flo from Progressive can get it!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Truth be told, kinda have a thing for the Haverty's girl. Got a thing for redheads even though I have never been with one.

And as my reviews would suggest, I also have a thing for Asian women, so it is no wonder why I found the Asian girl on the bed Twitting on the MCD commercial hot with her hips spread out on the bed. OK I am weird like that that I notice this shit.